13

"Hi, bye" Emily said passing by her friends,"Oh hey Em" Allison said as she and Brad continued their conversation.

"Em!" Allison said in realization,"Oh fuck" she said quickly standing with Brad following, "Emily" the both shouted as the elevator doors closed, "Shit stairs stairs" Brad said as they ran down to the stairs.

"Emily wait don't go outside" they said but she was already out.

"Emily how do you feel about the Prince and Kate leaving together last night?"

"Emily are you okay with Kate and William partying together?"

"Emily Emily are you still with the Prince?"

"In you go" Brad said dragging her back into the apartment.

"What are they talking about?" She asked her friends as they went back to their room, Emily still in shock.

"Shit we're sorry" Brad said showing her the pictures.

"When was this?" She asked handing Brad his phone back

"Last night, William left a message 10 minutes ago said he'll come in and explain" Allison said looking at her friend in sympathy.

"Well he better have a freaking good explanation!" Emily exclaimed causing both Allison and Brad to go wide eyed.

"Sure...coffee?" Brad asked earning a glare from Emily.

"No coffee" he mumbled walking into the kitchen.

"Are you okay though?" Allison asked rubbing her friends arm.

"I just want him to explain this to me, you know how the media likes twisting these things, they could have just used the same taxi" Emily said standing up and pacing around the room,"Yeah that's all it probably is"

"Em" Allison said trying to calm her friend down.

"No it's fine, its fine William will explain" Emily said just as there was a knock on the door.

"Emily I can explain" William rushed out as he walked into their sitting room,"Could we go to your room? And talk" he asked his eyes on Allison and Brad.

"Yeah sure" she mumbled turning to walk to her room with William close behind.

"Talk" she demanded crossing her arms.

"Its not what you think" he rushed out causing her to click her tongue as she rolled her eye and uncrossed her arms.

"No that's not working you're going to tell me what really went down, why were you with Kate? Out of all people Kate" she said throwing her hands around while pacing.

"Emil relax" William said walking over to his girlfriend and putting his hands on her shoulders.

"No!" She replied shoving his hands of, "You tell me what happened or you leave and never come back" she said pointing to the door, she was exaggerating a little bit but could you blame her everyone thought that something was going down between William and Kate, she atleast deserved to know the truth.

"Oliver had come with her but and left half way in and asked me to take her back home, so I did... Trust me nothing happened" He said starring intensely at her.

"I... I don't know I do believe you, I think... I think that I'm the problem" Emily said finally settling down,"I feel... I don't know maybe I'm not ready for a serious relationship... Or I'm not ready for my first serious relationship to be so publicised"

"What are you trying say?" William asked looking down at her in confusion,"Emily"

"I don't know" she said looking away from his intense stare,"I don't know William"

"If this is about Kate, you know I don't want Kate anymore" William said kneeling in front of her and taking her hands into his,"I love you"

"What?" She asked looking at him again.

"I love you Emily, I really do I've never felt this way about anyone, ever you make me different" He said realising a small laugh, "I've honestly never felt this way about someone"

"And I don't expect you to say it back, but I just want you to know how much you mean to me" he whispered standing to sit next to her, he looked between her eyes and lips before gently grabbing her face and smashing his lips into hers, maybe it was because of the words that he had just spoken before but his lips seemed softer, it was just all different a different kind of passion, Emily didn't understand and neither did William but they both didn't care at that moment Emily knew that she had forgiven him, why was she even mad in the first place.

*****

"Are you spending the night?" She asked playing with his fingers and she laid on his bare chest.

"Do you want me to?" He asked playing with her hair.

"Yes" she whispered falling back to sleep.

*****

"You sure our plan worked?" Kate asked Oliver.

"My source told me that Emily is a little... What's the word?" He asked looking for the right word,"You know what I'm trying to say she's not been in a serious relationship before so now with William she's a little hesitant, believes everything she reads" he said as his phone rang,"It's my source hold on"

"Your idiotic friend visited Emily last night and according to my photographer he hasn't come out yet, I thought you said it would work"

"Wait what? I had told him to give her time"

"Well it didn't work" the person said hanging up.

"What's going on?" Kate asked as a frustrated Oliver came back.

"William spent the night at Emily's" Oliver said causing Kate to let out a cry.

"He's supposed to be with me right now Oliver, he promised he'd marry me. I literally took a gap year so that I could be with him and now you're telling me he's moving on" she let out frustrated,"You better get him back to me"

"Kate he's moved on, if William finds out about what I've been doing he'll definitely drop me from his group of friends, so just give up already" he said standing up.

"No!" She exclaimed standing,"William is mine I'm the one who's supposed to become Princess William of Wales and nothing is going to stop me"

*****

"So William spent the night huh" Brad said handing the two cups of coffee, "Yeah we needed to talk"

"Of course" Allison said with a wink directed at Emily who was already red from all the blushing.

"Hey I have to to but I'll see you tonight" William said standing and placing a kiss on her forehead and then whispering, "I love you"

The moment hey heard the door shut Allison and Brad pounced on Emily, "Love you" Allison screeched hugging her friend,"When did that happen?" Brad asked.

"Last night, we spoke and he said he loved me again, so yeah I need to get to work" Emily stood up blushing.