16

A month after the break up the press had gotten wind of it as William was spotted in Wales with Kate besides him and Emily couldn't say it didn't hurt as she watched the press fawn over Kate again and now she was public enemy number one, she had been called names by the press who still followed her and their agreement about them not going near her workspace was now void just because she wasn't with William anymore.

Articles had been written saying horrible things, calling her a gold digger, and many other horrible names she couldn't even mention, and she thought that was the worse but it seemed the worse was yet to come.

Emily woke up feeling optimistic that Monday morning, yes normally no one would be feeling happy on a Monday but she felt happy for no reason like she knew today.

Britain's Royal Arse

With a body like this no wonder the prince had kept the doctor longer than he had any of his flings after breaking up with Kate

With a body like this no wonder the prince had kept the doctor longer than he had any of his flings after breaking up with Kate. The pictures which were leaked by a French Magazine are said to have been stolen from the young doctors phone along with many more that haven't been shared with the public. It's unclear wether the prince is going to do anything about.

It seemed he pictures were taken by someone close to her as the last one she's in lingerie maybe she could trying strutting for Victoria's Secret who knows maybe we'll see more of her.

And if the articles and the horny men following went enough there was a bus with a picture of her driving around, and she had been given an impromptu break from the hospital and as much as she enjoyed it she didn't like that she was now stuck at home with nothing but thoughts of suicide, she had expected a call from William and so far nothing, she was going to back home for the time being, until things cooled down a little she needed to be away from the city and of course the city buses.

"Hey are you ready?" Her mother asked dragging a bag from her room.

"Yeah I'm fine," she said turning of her phone and putting it in her pocket.

"We'll get through this honey, and we're going to get those idiots who hacked your phone our IT specialist is on it and soon we'll find them," Lucy said putting a comforting hand on her daughters shoulder "We'll get through this,"

Just as she had said that Emily's phone buzzed with a hopeful sigh she took it out but her mood immediately dampened with a sigh she fell back into the sofa, "I'm so done with this whole year,"

"Oh come on don't let this determine how the rest of your years going to be like," Lucy scolded kicking her feet a little.

"Oh really look at that," she said throwing her phone at her mum.

"Oh you poor thing, come here," Lucy said feeling sorry for her daughter "I'll take this and take all your messages so you won't miss anything but I want you relaxed," Lucy said kissing Emily's forehead.

"Yeah relaxed," Emily groaned out cuddling further into her mother.

"Let's go, we'll get some burgers on the way there and then you are London free for a week, enjoy it man the city is so suffocating the country will do you some good,"

"He hasn't called or texted, I just expected him to like call me or something, I know we're broken up but like doesn't he care anymore is that it? I mean then what he gets back with Kate and just forgets about me," Emily cried out sitting up straight to look at her mum "And he's supposed to call right, I mean we're one a break it's not like we're broken up, I just miss him," she leaned back into her mother who just listened to her rant about their break and how they could never get back from this, yeah she was still deeply into the relationship.

After a few more minutes of crying Emily decided she was done for they day not for forever as she'd emphasised to her mother that she was still going to cry about the whole thing, no matter how hard her mother try it seemed Emily was not going to forget about this or William for her week away, and Lucy kind of hated William for what he had put her through and him not being there to support her instead being with Kate and pretending as if some pervs weren't getting off on his ex her daughter's pictures, she would slap some sense into him when she saw him.

True to her word they got some burgers which Emily immediately devoured not waiting the 30 minutes to get to the house, she was stress eating or she thought at the time, Emily was skinny and not because of a diet or anything like that she had a high metabolism so it wasn't hard to keep her figure but she had never seen Emily eat so much, the girl devoured three burgers and still said she wanted more, maybe she needed to stay home for longer.

"What's up with her?" Kevin asked as Emily rushed up to the guest bathroom.

"She ate three burgers," Lucy sighed leaning on to the kitchen island "It's the stress of this whole thing, she's really not doing well and she's sitting waiting for William to call but it seems he's not going to call anytime soon and she... she deserves a break and I feel like there's nothing I can do," Lucy finished with a sob as Kevin stood to comfort his crying wife, this and taken a toll on all of them, not like it has on Emily but it was still hard on the people around her, they didn't know how to comfort her, it's like telling someone who's just had a miscarriage or a mother who's lost her child that you know what she's going through although you had never experienced what she had, you didn't know how to start it.

"I'm going to find those bastards and they'll pay for what they did to my daughter,"

"Mummy!" A blood curdling scream broke through the house, scaring both Kevin and Lucy who quickly rushed to the bathroom.

"Oh my gosh," Lucy breathed out her hands immediately going to her mouth as she quickly ran to her daughter.

"Get the car," she instructed her husband as she held her daughter.

"It hurts," she repeated as Lucy hushed her while rubbing her back in a confronting manner "Everything's going to be okay, okay it'll all be alright," she whispered into her ear.

I'm back after so long I've come back, I've found a bit of inspiration hopefully it helps me write this books and the others but I think this time I'm back for good, I promise.

And what do you think happened with Emily? This is a month after their break up.