1-rebirth

The coldness of the blowing wind tore me from my deep sleep. Where was I? Around me was the wide dark sky lit up by small yet bright stars. My exposed body lied gently on a stone ground. I stood up to look around, while the light of the moon reflected on my skin. From afar I saw a building, which stood tall and proud on it's ground. Slowly I marched towards it, crossing a stone bridge and a wooden one. At the the wooden bridge I started eyeing the building from a closer spot. It was built on some kind of mountain with a tree in or on it. How odd. Walking up the stairs and using an elevator I saw a friendly looking woman and a rather smiley looking man. The woman immediately spotted me and turned all red in her face up to her ears. "My my why aren't you dressed child?" She pulled me into a small room and gave me clothing to wear. "Put those on. After that come out to see me okay?" She smiled gently and carefully closed the door. I took the clothes she offered me and looked at them for a second. Steadily I put on the white orange dress she got me and exited the room. She and the man I saw previously were sitting at a table in a small kitchen downstairs. The man started smiling and pointing at an empty chair. "Come have a seat young one." I walked towards the wooden stool and sat myself down. "So.." the woman started "..how did you end up here completely undressed?" I shrugged not knowing the answer. "Uh.. what is your name?" asked the man this time. But again all I did was shrug. The pair looked at each other worriedly until I decided to finally speak up. "I do not know anything. I woke up on a stone path not far away from here and decided to come here. I'm sorry" They both apolitically stared at me "How about you stay here for awhile until we figure out who you are and where your family is." My eyes get big and showed a glimpse of gratitude "I would be forever thankful." The kind lady stood up and reached out her hand to me, which I took without hesitant. I got led to a comfortable small room with a white sheeted bed. "You can stay here. I bet you are tired, get some rest- Ah by the way my name is Verr Goldet and the chef downstairs you can call Yanxiao." She said to which I mouthed a small Thank You. Quickly I changed out of my clothes and hopped into the soft bed stood in the corner of the room. As fast I got into the bed as fast my eyes started closing.

"Tianshi" Who? Everything around me was foggy, only the invisible voice speaking to me was heard. "Tianshi" There it was again. "Hello?" I blurted frustrated. "Tianshi you are my rebirth." I heard more clearly now. "Your what? Who are you?". Finally I started to see a silhouette, which stopped from a very far distance, though I was still able to see it. It definitely belonged to a female from the curves and long hair I was able to identify. "I am Guizhong the God of Dust, Ruler of the Realm of Clouds, one of the two gods who presided over Guili Plains. After the start of the Archon War I lost my life and ever since the land has turned. I worried about it so I demanded a rebirth. This is what you are destined to do." Her voice sounded smooth and gentle. "I am not sure what you mean.. what? God of dust? This is too much" I practically cried out these words. I did not know what my purpose was. It was just too much. "Soon there will be more revealed. Don't worry my revitalisation I know you will succeed." With those words she vanished into the wide deep fog. "Wait- don't go yet!" But it was too late.