7 - Missing

!TW!
Kidnapping / Abuse
——————————————————
I tried to touch around me, but only felt what seemed to be a soft bag. I realized that I was kidnapped. I tried to scream out, but couldn't for the people had already put cloth on my mouth. After awhile I noticed that we stopped moving. Harshly I was thrown on the floor. They handcuffed me to something and blocked my vision with another cloth. I cried and tried to scream but heard nothing but laughter. From what I've heard I was surrounded by a women and a few men. I tried to calm down and remain silent. I did not want to anger them. "Well didn't we get a good one?" One of the men said. The women also spoke out. "Boss we can get quite a lot for her." Suddenly a hand grabbed my cheeks. "She's indeed very beautiful, we will definitely get a lot out of her." He continued. "Zhang call them and tell them we have one."
What's happening? Am I getting sold?
The three of them left the room.
How can I get out? Ugh
I tried to free my hands to no avail. I moved my head in a way to remove to cloth above my eyes. Fortunately it worked out. I looked around me and my surroundings. It was a simple grey colored room with an iron door. I thought about how I could break myself free and right at that moment I saw a knife like object in the room. I tried to stand up, but both my feet were chained to something. With all my strength I tried to reach out to the sharp object. I was able to put the chain over it, pushing myself back to break it. "Agh ouch" the broken chain resulted in me wounding my wrists but I was finally able to break myself free from the chains. Quickly I removed everything else that had me chained up. I reached for the door, but before I could it was slammed open. In front of me stood the man who kidnapped me. "So, I see you are trying to escape." He violently grabbed me by my neck and threw my on the floor. I coughed up, trying to breathe properly. He walked closer and closer towards me. A deep voice was heard from behind me, before the villain could reach me though. "You will leave her alone." I turned myself to see Zhongli standing there. "W-what? Why are you here?" Zhongli quickly came to my side and defended me. "I'm here to protect you." He started to attack the present people. I felt someone grab me, but it was gentle. "Master Xiao?" My eyes widened. "I'm gonna sneak you out stay quiet." "But what about Zhongli?" "I'll get him after, you're more important." He quickly ran out and gently seated me somewhere safe. "I'll be back wait here." He ran back inside. I waited and waited, it felt like an eternity, but fortunately they both came back safely. "I'm sorry.." I looked down, disappointed by my own actions. "I couldn't do anything against them.." Zhongli kneeled down beside me and put one hand on my shoulder. "You don't need to do anything, I will protect you." Xiao huffed behind him. "That's not your job, I'm her teacher." Zhongli glared at him. "I will do as I please and if I want to protect her, I will do so." The two of them glared at each other, almost killing them with their looks. I couldn't handle it anymore. "Please, I will learn to protect myself, I'll work hard!" I tried to stand up with the wounds on my body. Unfortunately I couldn't hold myself up leaving me to fall, or so I thought. Xiao caught me in his arms. "I will take you back to Liyue Harbour. Zhongli you should just go back to consulting people." With these last words Xiao left Zhongli on his own.