Notice

Ok, so my dumba** forgot to metion where they are, how is this possible 'cause won' Frisk be there be now, and where is Papyrus? So imma spill the beans now, this is the true pacifist ending and so they're on the surface, and also, they kinda live in a secluded area, kinda far from humans considering they're still weary of 'em for what happened before.. so yea, that's why ya haven' heard of any humans yet, and why they haven' done something or stuff like that. Tho i might introduce some cause, even if it's a secluded area, how can ya not have a single human pass by? And anyways, they might play a part, i dunno, we'll have ta see. Also each AU's have their own houses and stuff, but some AU's decided to live near the humans because they befriended 'em and stuff like that. 'm not sure how many AU's imma put in here buuttt, we'll see what happens. Oh! Papyrus is on a trip with Mettaton (a ship that Sans wants to see burning in hell, but he can' do anythin' 'bout it, heheh. Aah, poor Sans..) Anyways, Mettaton is on a trip, Alphys is with Undyne (ship) and they're.... um, actually, i've been thinkin' of makin' Undyne a police officer or somethin' like that considering she used ta be a royal guard, ya know? So yea, and maybe Alphys will be like a scientist, like she used ta be, (if ya want that, that is, say somethin' in the comments.) Oh, and Gaster is here! Yes, i couldn' pass up the opportunity ta bring 'im, he's just that adorable. Anyways, i ship 'im with Asgore, so they'll be together. Also, in this story, Gaster is Sans' and Papyrus' dad, so you'll probably see 'im a lot, cause Sans will need a whole lot of advice 'bout Fell, heheheheh. Hm, what else am i missin'...... i don' think 'm missin' anythin' right now, so yea, updates if i think of somethin'? I'll be taking questions, if ya have any, so leave 'em in the comments, ok? Aight, and that's it, bye! I hope ya enjoy the story!

Edit: (Also i published this without mentioning where Frisk is and Asriel and Chara so... let me just take this back and yea...)

So, Frisk will be with Toriel, Chara and Asriel, i kinda wanted ta make 'im human, so yea. Asgore is not in the picture cause Toriel kicked 'im out, (poor thing.. but at least he got Gaster! Oh you will not believe how angry she was a Gaster when she found out.. oof, world war 3 broke out i swear.. Eventually, she forgave 'im and now they're closer than ever! But.. Asgore.. not so much, i don' even know why she won' forgive 'im, she's salty like that.. (don' tell her i said that, please.) Anyways, Chara and Asriel do visit Asgore and they're completely ok with Asgore dating Gaster! (thank god!) So yea.