Chapter 7

School's a a piece of shit. Sorry it's so late, i had a ton of school work ta catch up on

Classic came back shortly, food in hand. "so, i have to ask.. are you really-?" "yes," Fell interrupted, "'m fine." He decided to leave it at that, not wanting to snap at the other skeleton again. "alright." Classic responded. He knew he could be worrisome. He knee he could be over bearing, but he just wanted to make sure he was ok, no matter how much it pestered him. He sat down, eating in uncomfortable silence. Well, for him at least. "so, do you wanna do somethin'?" He suggested, trying to air out the suffocating silence. Fell thought for a moment, "yea sure. wha do ya have in mind?" He hoped the place he had in mind wasn't near any of the places Edge usually goes. He really didn't want to be torn to shreds. "well, i was thinking shopping." Fell bursted laughing. "wha are ya, a girl?? hahahahah!" "well.." Classic glanced at Fell, light blush painting his cheek bone. "ya kinda need new clothes." Fell stopped laughing. He had forgotten about that. He felt heat rushing to his face as he glanced at his clothes. They were still badly torn. He was surprised it even stayed together, though it looked like it would snap in the wind. "r-right.." He stuttered in embarrassment. Classic smiled at his red blush and stood up. He walked over to his dresser earning a few weird looks from his friend. "here." He handed Fell a pair of clothes before leaving the room, not even bothering to hear what Fell had to say while he handed him the clothes. Fell looked at the clothes, a light blush forming on his face. He stood up, gingerly taking his deformed clothes off before slipping on Classic's. He cracked a smile, it felt warm and cozy.