chapter 11

This time, Classic takes a seat. "why can't you just let me help you?" He says to thin air. He wants to help, but he can't if Fell won't let him. No matter what he says, he can't seem to make him talk. It's like talking to a brick wall, he notes. One that won't respond nor do anything you ask. 'he's so selfish.' Classic thinks bitterly. He knows he's going through a tough time but this is completely unnecessary. All the Sanses went through a hard time but he's the only on acting like this. Fell's pathetic, and yet he doesn't care. He loves the skeleton, so be it that he sometimes wants to kill him himself, it doesn't matter. He'd do anything for him. He tells him to kill someone, he'd do it. He tells him to die, he crumple on the spot. He was addicted to him. Fell was his everything. And then he remembers Papyrus. He imagines how devastated he'd be to find his brother dead by the time he comes back. Guilt settles in his stomach like a dull pain. When'd he stop caring if he'd lived? When'd he become so infatuated with a guy who hates him? Questions with no answers flood into his mind. His mind was a wreck, and he fears what his brother would think. He remembers the simpler days, back when the only thing he cared about was his brother's happiness and life, and now he sits here wondering when he'd forgotten about his brother and Fell clouded his judgment. He gets tired of thinking as he stands, he should find the other one soon. Who knows what will happen if he left him alone for too long. He tucks his hands in his pockets, and he makes his way off. Concealed eyes watch him as he walks away. The eyes glim with suspicion and caution. They'd seen the whole exchange but they couldn't care less of that. What they didn't want was their existence in this place. Anger forms in them in a small dome. He sits quietly in their spot, watching and noting.