Chapter 8

"fell? you ok in there?" Fell snapped out of his gaze before hastily opening the door. "yea, 'm right here." Classic looked at him, his clothes were a bit bigger on Fell than it was on him but other than that, the clothes fit him like glove. He blushed a light blue registering the fact that his crush was wearing his clothes. He stepped back and allowed Fell to step out of the door. "let's go." Fell said, not wanting to waste a moment. He did like the clothes he had to admit, but he feels calm and warmed in his clothes and he didn't like that. No matter how nice it felt. He couldn't be allowed to show weakness, weakness brings death, failure and just hell in general. He couldn't forget the lessons beat into his body. "Kill or be Killed. Got that?" He remembers his brother saying sharply. A slight shiver ran down his spine as they reached the front door. They walked down the streets, people and monsters alike all present outside. Shopping, laughing, eating, seeming to do anything. Though there are those who lies in the darker corners. Judging eyes falling on all the monsters about. Fell scoffed and continued down the sidewalk, making a left while Classic lead the way. He had to admit, he had been on the surface for weeks and yet still had to explore. He guesses it's because he has better things to do than associate with others. People always got on his nerves anyhow, and he saw no reason to entertain them with his presence. Classic stops abruptly in front of a large store, causing Fell to bump into the back of him. "wha the hell? could've gave me a warnin' dipshit!" Classic nodes briefly, not seeming to pay any attention at all to the fuming skeleton. He guides the slightly shorter skeleton into the store, ignoring a couple of glares shot their way by others who did not approve of the new change of system. They cut corners as they reached a male clothing section. Knowing their height, they skip into the male teens-young boys section. Albeit a bit embarrassing, but they ignore it nonetheless. Fell watches carefully as Classic picks clothes he assumes would match Fell taste. He is quite surprised by his selections and hums a noise of satisfaction. Classic flashing a smile at his response as he hands the clothes over. He motions to the changing room a few feet behind them as Fell's face contorts into disgust. He groans in protest as Classic shoves him into the changing room, shutting the door and blocking it so he wouldn't escape. He lets a huff of annoyance escape his mouth before changing into the articles of clothing he had draped over the door, grumbling as he heard a few hushed giggles from the skeleton on the other side. Eventually he finishes adjusting the first pair of clothes before swinging the door back, almost talking Classic with it as he was leaning against the once stilled door. This time he held back a chuckle while Classic rolled his eyes. Than he eyes his outfit. Quite liking how it fit his entire frame and every curve and groove he had. He looked away maybe a second to late as Fell questions him. "problem?" "nah, looks nice." He turns and shuts the door again, repeating the ritual. After 1 hour of trying on clothes, Fell is just about to rip every single piece of fabric in the store when Classic takes that as he cue to leave. Maybe he took advantage of the fact that Fell didn't have clothes so he made Fell try on every piece of fabric that caught his eye, or maybe he didn't. The answer though, was evident in the way he grins at Fell's silent display of annoyance.