Chapter 5

He groaned as he sat up. He looked around. He knew this room. Then he remembered, this was Classic's room. "well, fuck." He whispered as his blood poured onto the floor, going unnoticed by the short skeleton. He struggled to stand up, using whatever he could find to support his tattered body as he sat on the bed. The bed creaked under his body as it's pale white sheets became soaked in red. He slowly laid down, allowing his wounds to get accustomed to his movements. Unfortunately each move was agony as his skull rested carefully on the bed. He thought over his situation not liking where he is and why he's here. He just hoped the occupier of this room wasn't home. He really didn't want anyone to see him in such an embarrassing state. And not even a second later the door open, showing a familiar monster. 'god damnit..' Fell thought simply as the monster rushed in the expression of worry painting his face. "hey, fell! are you ok?" Classic said, worried about the wounded skeleton on his bed. Fell turned away, shielding his face from Classic and wincing as the pain became apparent. "yea, 'm fine, why don' ya fuck off?" he grunted. Classic didn't respond as he closed his eyes, letting green magic flow out of him. Fell's wounds stopped bleeding, as the cuts slowly closed, leaving only scars to replace the cuts. Classic gasped for air. He wasn't good at healing magic, that's for sure. Fell laid there is disbelief as Classic sat down beside him, regaining his energy. "why'd ya help me..?" Fell said, sitting up to face the other skelton. "well, because you're my friend." Classic sighed, mentally cringing. 'friends... yea.. and that's all we'll ever be..' Fell looked at him strangely. '...friends?..' He thought. 'is tha wha friends do? heh, sounds stupid ta me.' They sat in silence before Fell's stomach growled. He blushed. 'why am i embarrassing maself? tch, why do i care wha he thinks.' (Boi ya make no sense😑) Classic stood up and disappeared through the door, only to reaper seconds later. He handed him a plate with 2 hot cats on it. "Here." Fell's mouth watered as he stared the plate down, he hasn't realised how hungry he was until this moment. He took the plate aggressively as he chomped the meal down. Classic chuckled as he too ate his food. Eventually, when all food disappeared and both bottles of condiments were empty (Classic got 'em later) the 2 fell alseep, full as can be.