chapter 10

His eyes are staring at the ground before he looks up, he's made it to an unknown place. He glances around. Where is he? He finds a gate round the corner of the place, next to it a sign. State Park. It was nothing he had seen before, at least, not that he remembers. The ground a deep green, it didn't match with the surrounding area. Outside of the gate, the grass was yellow, dead. But here the grass was green, fresh. There was a tree in the center, carvings bore on the tree. There were benches scattered around the place, toys, notebooks, pencils, paper, all sorts of things around the ground. He sighed as he walked over to one of the benches, it was beside the old tree. Unfortunately, the bench also had carvings. He groans as he holds his head in his hands, what is he doing? Why is he staying with the stupid smiling bastard? Why is he trying to run away? He knows he wouldn't make it far, he couldn't. Eventually Edge would just track him down and make his life more of a living hell. Why did he need to make things complicated. It's not like it's anything new. He could just get it over with and stop being the useless space he is. It wouldn't matter if he got hurt, deserved it to be honest. He chuckles bitterly. Why couldn't he just die? It would be so much easier to just drop dead than to stay in this place. No matter if this is the surface all the others have been wanting to see. While they stared at the stars, watch the sun, bathe in the light, the fresh air, the freedom. He gets stuck here reliving his nightmare, but just in a different place. It's unfair. But he can't do anything about it. God, why can't he die? He'd tried it before, many, many times. Every one of them ended in failure. He's always chickened out before he even had the chance. Hah, it sounds so stupid. A person who wanna die, but preventing themselves from dying. He's an idiot, a pathetic waste of space. He's useless, disappointing, and he wishes, wishes he could disappear. Small tears prick his eyes as he wipes them away. Why'd he have to be such a baby? "fell! where are you?" He raises his head. He scans the area, eyes landing on a light blue color, it comes closer. He already knows who it is. He groans. "what are you doing here?" Classic says. Fell doesn't respond. He raises his hands, he didn't want to talk to him. Snaps. "and he's gone. great." Classic says, slight frustration evident on his tone.