Chapter 3

⬼𝅴𝅳⥖⥗⤗

Sana POV

I looked out the window of the carriage.

Well, at least there was supposed to be a window.

All that was there was an invisible magic screen, the window hadn't come with the carriage.

My skeleton driver said, "Ma'am. Are you comfortable?"

"Yes Kai. I am." I said smiling through the cracks of the bone walls at him.

His head was turned all the way around and his eye sockets contained small burning balls of purple flame.

I sighed and went back to my thoughts.

Since I wasn't skilled enough to actually summon something like this, I had to borrow this. I thought. I'm thankful to them for that at least.

"We're coming up on the school ma'am. You should prepare your luggage." Kai said.

I nodded and got out my one small suitcase.

I didn't have a lot of stuff I needed, just what I thought was necessary.

I summoned my bone staff that was topped with a pitch-black round piece of metal.

This was all I could afford. I thought. 

I'm so poor. I thought. (Insert anime crying here)

I looked out the window and saw a huge lake below me.

An imugi looked up at me and gave me a friendly smile.

I waved at it and blew it a kiss.

It performed a small dance and I smiled at it.

Then, the skeletal winged horses sped up and we approached the outskirts of the school.

"I'm sorry ma'am but this school has strict rules against necromancy constructs and summons such as myself so this is far as I can take you." Kai said.

"That's alright. Thanks for the ride." I said and got off.

Kai tipped his hat at me.

"I hope you'll have a great school year." He said.

"Thank you." I said smiling at him.

Kai whistled somehow and the horses took off running into the sky, their wings flapping.

I watched them until they disappeared into the distance.

I sighed and turned towards the school.

Necromancy is generally viewed with contempt but I'll prove them all wrong. I thought and pumped my fists. I have to make sure I succeed too. I can't let them down.

I walked up to the school and spotted some stairs with only a few students walking up them.

I was about to go towards it when I spotted a figure wearing thick robes and a hood walking up the stairs with a large staff and a mystist floating besides her.

Woah. She looks like she has some money. I thought to myself. A mystist is a rare item and also a sign of great power since you have to help create it to suit your own style of magic. 

I sped up my walking and followed her for a bit.

After a while, I saw her stop at a spot and looked up at the school.

"Woah." I said looked at her as she took off her hood.

I'm so gay. I thought to myself as I couldn't stop staring at her. I literally can't think straight right no-

Suddenly, I heard shouting and two short girls were running, with one chasing the other.

Who are those cuties? I thought to myself.

Then, my eyes widened when one of them slammed into the girl I had been following then the other tripped over them and fell on top of them both.

I quickly ran over to help.

Dahyun POV

I groaned and shifted a little as I lay on something soft.

At least I landed on whatever this is than on the hard ground. I thought and opened my eyes.

I gasped in shock as I realized I was laying right on top of a girl's chest.

I tried to stand but the short girl above me was still recovering from the crash so I couldn't lift myself up.

The girl beneath me had long hair that covered her face.

She groaned and turned her face a little.

Oh fudge. She's seriously stunning. I thought as I saw her face.

"W-Who are y-you?" She stammered out as she coughed a little and squirmed.

"My name is Kim Dahyun. And I should know my girlfriend's name, right?" I asked grinning at her.

"W-What?! We just met..." She said frowning at me. "And my name is L/n Y/n."

"Excuse me, but have you two forgotten about me?" The short girl above me asked and looked down at us.

"No one cares about your opinion, shortie." I said sticking my tongue out at her.

Her face grew livid and she said, "My name is Son Chaeyoung. And YOU'RE just as SHORT as me."

I was about to say something back when an extremely pretty girl ran up to us.

"Hey you three! Are you guys okay?" She asked.

"Yeah. I think I'm fine." I said before looking back at Chaeyoung. "If someone would get off of me."

"Oh sorry. I couldn't hear you from down there." Chaeyoung said before standing up.

"You dare use my own spells against me?" I said raising my eyebrows at her.

"Ummmm....can you get off of me now?" Y/n asked.

"No. Your chest is very comfortable to lay on." I said and flopped down on her chest.

Y/n said, "I would like to stand, please."

I sighed and said, "If you agree to be my girlfriend, then I'll get off of you."

"Hey! Are you blackmailing her right now?" The pretty girl said crossing her arms. "Get off before the rest of us make you."

"Fine!" I said and stood up. "I'll just have to win her the hard way then."

Y/n stood up with help from Chaeyoung who glared at me.

"It's fine." Y/n said smiling. "Anyway, who are you?"

"Oh apologizes. My name is Minatozaki Sana." The pretty girl said smiling at us.

"Well, this have has been a good start to the school year." Chaeyoung said putting her face in her hand. "Being insulted by another short girl and being involved in something like this."

⬼𝅴𝅳⥖⥗⤗

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here we are. Chapter 3.

3 Twice members have appeared so far. What about the other 6?

See you next chapter!!!