Chapter 17

⬼𝅴𝅳⥖⥗⤗

Dahyun POV

"Hey. Are you ignoring meee?" I whined at my wifey. 

My wife sighed and said, "Dahyun. I am not ignoring you. I was simply greeting the rest of my group. And weren't you sleeping up until a few seconds ago? On my back I might add."

"Yeah. But it's so comfy here." I said and laid my head back on her shoulder. 

"I highly doubt my shoulder is more comfy than a pillow." She said raising her eyebrow at me.

"It's emotional comfiness!" I insisted.

My wife sighed before smiling and said, "Okay. You can stay if you want. You barely weigh anything."

Hmmmm.... I thought glancing at her. 

I poked her cheek.

"Hmm? What was that for?" She asked me.

"You look so pretty I just want to make sure you're not a dream." I said winking at her.

My wife stared at me for a second before laughing. 

Ah. That's a beautiful sound. I thought wrapping myself around her more tightly. I'm sorry I couldn't hear it more.

"Nice one. If you keep going like that, I may actually fall for you." My wife said giving me a big smile. 

"That's what I want." I said winking again.

"Pfft. Sorry. I can't help but laugh with the way you wink." She said covering her mouth as she chuckled.

"What? This?" I asked winking more. 

My wife giggled as she looked at me.

"Ummm.....excuse me." 

A sweet voice rang over our ears.

"Hmmm?" We both said looking over at a familiar face.

"Myoui Mina!!" I exclaimed. 

"Y-Yes...that is me." Mina said looking a bit awkwardly at us.

"Hello. Mina!" My wife chirped. "I was actually looking for you."

"Oh....really?" She said shifting a bit. "I was actually...s-sort of looking for you too."

"So I heard we're in a group together. Nice to meet you. Name's L/n Y/n if you didn't already know." My wife said with a bright smile.

Mina stared at my wife with a mysterious but knowing look before shaking her hand.

"S-Sorry if I-I'm so awkward." She said in a small voice. "I just a-am unfamiliar w-with this environment."

"Mina..." My wife said cocking her head. "...why are you stuttering so much? Do you have a physical problem or something? There are plenty of healers who could check your condition."

"She said that she has a curse or something on her tongue." I spoke up. "It prevents her from making coherent sentences or something."

"S-Something like th-that." Mina said wringing her hands. "S-Several...err...w-witches did t-this to me o-on a certain...ad-adventure. It ha-hasn't sprung up i-in a w-while un-until I ar-arrived here."

"Well, it doesn't matter to me how much you stutter." My wife announced. "You're in my group and I'm going to look after you with everything I've got."

Mina looked at her in wonder before looking down with a blush.

"Still l-like that..." I heard her mutter.