Chapter 8

⬼𝅴𝅳⥖⥗⤗

Third-Person POV

They walked inside and looked around in shock.

The room had appeared deceptively small from the outside despite the large door. Even knowing magic would be at play, Sana, Chaeyoung, Dahyun, and Y/n did not even come close to guessing the utter vastness of the main room.

The room was about the size of a large cavern with the architecture inside very reminiscent of Gothic style with a hint of the style seen during the Art Nouveau movement.

There were approximately 14 columns holding up the ceiling and supporting stairs that led up to a second floor where several desks and chairs were placed and many shelves of books lined the walls. There was a big gap on the second floor in the space framed by the columns, railings were placed around that area.

On the first floor, there was multiple large fireplaces and several spaces, such as a space where 5 cauldrons were located and another space where multiple plants were growing. 

"Woah." Dahyun said looking around.

"I-I didn't expect this." Sana said in awe of the place.

"I don't see a lot of hot girls here." Chaeyoung said glancing around the room. "But other than that I'm really impressed."

"Hmmmm....." Y/n said looking around speechless. 

She noticed there were many girls here already but they seemed a bit lost.

"Wait, how do we get to the dorms?" Y/n asked.

Sana, Chaeyoung, and Dahyun looked around.

"See it's that spac-" Chaeyoung said pointing but was cut off by Sana.

"That's just a closet. I don't see a lot of doors here, so where do we go from here?" She asked.

"Maybe we should sit down over there first?" Dahyun suggested and they were about to move when suddenly the doors were thrown open with so much force that all four of them were blown backwards several meters.

"AHHHH!!! WHAT THE FUDGE?!!" Sana exclaimed and they all rolled along the ground for a bit before coming to a stop.

Ms. Suzy came stomping in grabbing Nayeon by her ear.

"I don't CARE who you are. I'm not making an exception for you because you dislike the other students!!!" She yelled. "It's part of the lesson! Getting along with other people!! Deal with it!!!!"

Chaeyoung POV

I shivered in fear as cold air radiated off of Ms. Suzy who was glaring at Nayeon.

I could tell Nayeon was scared but she had on a neutral face to appear calm.

Then, she scoffed a bit before nodding her head slightly.

"I'll assume you understand?" Ms. Suzy demanded and glared at Nayeon who didn't say anything.

 "Aren't you going to answer me?" She asked in a cold tone.

Nayeon scoffed and said, "I acknowledged what you wanted didn't I? Isn't that enough for you, ice queen?"

Oh fudge. She's dead. I thought.

The temperature in the room dropped by several degrees.

"What. Did. You. Just. Say?" Ms. Suzy said, her voice deepening and her eyes turning white.

Nayeon gulped but she held her head high.

"I-I said, I acknowledged what you want-" She said before all the fires were extinguished. 

"That's it. You've just revoked your bed privileges. From now on, you're sleeping on the ground." Ms. Suzy said, frost forming on the floor and walls.

"W-What?! Tha-That's not fair!!" Nayeon exclaimed.

"Well then, you can sleep on..........that girl's bed." Ms. Suzy said searching around for a bit before pointing at Sana.

That's bad. I thought glancing at Sana who seemed to be in shock.

"What?!" They both exclaimed before covering their mouths.

Ms. Suzy looked like she was about to go off again when a soothing voice broke the tension.

"She can sleep on my bed." Y/n said and stepped closer to Ms. Suzy and Nayeon.

"What is she doing?" Sana whispered.

"I didn't know my wife was this bold." Dahyun said swooning.

"What the fudge is wrong with you?!" I whispered to Dahyun.

"What?" Ms. Suzy said tilting her head at Y/n.

"I'm sorry if she got on your nerves but I'll take responsibility for her from now on." Y/n said before getting onto her knees and bowing.

"W-Wait! You don't have to bo-" She said, her eyes returning to normal and the temperature rising back to normal.

Y/n jumped forward and wrapped her arms and legs around Ms. Suzy's leg.

"Please!! Forgive her!!!!" She exclaimed and started crying.

"H-Hey!! You don't need to cry!" Ms. Suzy said letting go of Nayeon's ear.

Nayeon jumped away immediately hissing in pain while rubbing her almost frostbitten ear.

Ms. Suzy just ignored her and was trying to calm Y/n down.

"Look. I'm sorry if I scared you. I was just too angry and..." She said rambling on and trying to pry Y/n off of her leg.

"Ummm....I think we should help her." I said and the other's nodded before we walked forward.

"Don't worry about her, we'll take her from here." I said smiling at Ms. Suzy.

"No no. It's fine. I guess I was a bit too angry." She said scratching her head. "But I guess this absolutely stunning girl over here managed to calm me down."

We managed to pry Y/n off of Ms. Suzy's leg.

"Look. I'm sorry everybody if I scared you. That's not how I normally punish someone so don't worry too much." Ms. Suzy yelled to everybody. 

"Y/n. Are you okay?" I asked while we huddled around her.

She suddenly giggled a little and winked at us.

"How's my acting?" Y/n whispered.

What the-?! I thought.

⬼𝅴𝅳⥖⥗⤗

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A new update!! And I introduced the super angry side of Suzy.

Scary, right?

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

See you next chapter!!!