Chapter 16

⬼𝅴𝅳⥖⥗⤗

Jeongyeon POV

"Why in the fudging world are you two fighting again?!" Ms. Suzy asked Dahyun and Chaeyoung.

"She's being a pervert." Chaeyoung accused Dahyun while pointing her finger at the wood elf.

"Um...excuse me?! I got consent!!! And the argument was about who is shorter and it is obviously you!!!" Dahyun exclaimed.

"Why you-!!" Chaeyoung said and was about to lunge at Dahyun when Ms. Suzy stopped them both with a cold glare. 

"You two are the most difficult students I have ever worked with in my entire life." Ms. Suzy said and lifted Dahyun and Chaeyoung by the back of their shirts. "Which leads me to this situation. If you two are going to keep this up, I will partner you two up with each other for your entire school lives!!!"

"W-What???" They both exclaimed.

"So what is it going to be, cooperation or punishment?" Ms. Suzy asked in a cold voice.

"W-We'll get a-along!" Dahyun and Chaeyoung squeaked and rapidly shook hands with each other.

"Good. Now if I have another incident involving you two then I might not be able to hold myself back from causing serious physical harm to any of you." She stated.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung's eyes widened and they nodded viciously. 

"And don't nod so fast. You might break your necks before I do." Ms. Suzy said glaring at them with a sinister aura. 

"YES MA'AM!!" They yelled.

She glared at them one last time before whirling around and leaving.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung both breathed a sigh of relief before glaring at each other. 

They clenched their fists before turning their noses up and walking away from each other. 

Huh. Well, those two really do fight a lot. Is it like in dogs where smaller ones are more ferocious than the larger ones? I thought scratching my head. Doesn't matter becaus-

"That girl. Son Chaeyoung is in our group right?" Tzuyu asked interrupting my train of thought. 

"Hmmm? Oh yeah. That little demon dwarf is in our group." I responded glancing at Chaeyoung.

"Why do you call her that?" She asked me. 

"Well....she acts like one right?" I said shrugging my shoulders. 

"Hmmmm..." Tzuyu regarded me for a second before tapping her chin with her middle finger. "Perhaps, anyway we should go greet her right? I'll go first."

"Oh yeah. I just need to check something." I said nodding at her before she walked away. 

I was about to put my hand in my pocket before I froze. 

Wait. Did Tzuyu raise her middle finger at me?! I thought glancing towards her direction. 

Momo POV

"W-Whyyy?!!!" I stammered as I stared at Y/n in shock. "W-We just met today!!"

I was so taken aback by her statement that I almost dropped my peaches. Thank goodness I caught them though. They're like family to me......okay that's weird considering I'm eating the peaches. 

"Hmmmm? Well, what's not to like about you?" Y/n asked tilting her head at me. "You're extremely beautiful and cute and have pretty eyes."

"B-But...wha-I mean...EH??" I exclaimed taken aback. 

"Yeah." She chirped smiling warmly at me and laughing. "I thought you looked really pretty."

"Uhh....o-okay?" I said looking down shyly. 

Wow.....no one's ever told me that before. I thought before shaking my head rapidly. No! Focus Momo. 

"Like right now. You look so cute like that." Y/n said pointing her finger at me.

I held up my peaches in front of me and hid my face behind them to disguise my blush. 

"Thank you..." I muttered while she laughed at my blushing face gently. 

Hmmm....maybe she's one of those two-faced girls I saw in those old movies though. I thought. 

"Is that really all you like about me?" I asked her avoiding her eyes. 

"Well, I don't really know you that well, so for now, yes." Y/n said. 

"Oh....." I said a little disappointed. "That makes sense. Sorry."

"No, it's alright." She said looking a bit sad. "Sorry, but I don't know you at all so I can't say for sure what I like about you that is under the surface."

Does she actually like me? I thought feeling a bit touched. This is a little ear-

"Okay. I was just joking." Y/n said chuckling. "I didn't come over here just to confess. You're in my group and I wanted to greet you."

"Ohhhh......" I said with mixed feelings. "......I see."

Y/n frowned at my expression and was about to say something before a little gremli-I mean wood elf tackled her and latched herself onto Y/n's back.

"Jagiyah!!!" The wood elf said with a big smile and snuggled up to Y/n. "There you are."

Oh...it's her. I thought tilting my head and studying the wood elf. 

"Dahyun? I thought you were with Sana and Chaeyoung?" Y/n asked raising her eyebrow at the wood eld. "Did you get in trouble again?"

"It's not my fault this time." The wood elf called Dahyun whined. "It really was Chaeyoung's fault this time."

.............................peaches. I thought and restarted my consumption of my brethren. 

⬼𝅴𝅳⥖⥗⤗

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Helllllllllllloooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With a new chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know. I know. No need to thank me. Just thought I needed to get one out there. 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

See you next chapter!!!