Chapter 15

⬼𝅴𝅳⥖⥗⤗

Third-Person POV

"Alright then. Now that you got your groups out of the way." Ms. Suzy said after she finished announcing groups for the first-years. "We have to designate a buddy for each other. They have to be in your group as well if you're first years."

Dahyun glanced at the girl she was clinging onto.

"So jagi.....we're going to be each other's buddy, right?" She asked.

Y/n was about to respond when Sana said, "Wow. So you're friendzoning your own wife?"

"What do you me-" Dahyun started to ask before she realized what her words meant.

"NO!! That's not what I meant!!!" She exclaimed.

"Whatever you say. I personally think she should be with that Hirai Momo girl." Sana said crossing her arms.

"Why her all of a sudden? Not that I'm complaining." Chaeyoung asked ignoring Dahyun's pout.

"Because I like peaches." Sana answered.

"What?" Chaeyoung said blinking her eyes.

"Oh, so do I. I heard the peaches here are really sweet so I wanted to try some." Y/n said excitedly.

"Really? Want to go try some after classes with me?" Sana asked and Y/n nodded.

Dahyun coughed a little to get Y/n's attention.

"Don't you want to be my buddy, jagi?" She asked Y/n with puppy-dog eyes.

Y/n smiled and said, "I wouldn't say no to you, Dahyunnie, but I kind of want to get to know the other people in my group as well. Besides, you're with me everywhere I go anyway so I think it shouldn't matter that much."

"Yeah. You don't need to stick with her everywhere. You already got permission to touch her whenever and wherever you want anyway." Chaeyoung said rolling her eyes.

Dahyun sighed and said, "Fine."

She then looked up at Y/n and held up her pinky finger.

"Don't forget about me though. Okay?" Dahyun asked Y/n.

"Of course. I would never forget you." Y/n said twisting her pinky finger around Dahyun's.

"Ugh. Stop being so dramatic. You're just deciding on buddies." Chaeyoung said rolling her eyes.

Dahyun stuck her tongue out and said, "You're just jealous that I'm spending time with Y/n when you aren't."

"What? No offense Y/n but that's not the reason! Besides, even if it were, at least I'm not being an absolute pervert right now." She said rolling her eyes.

"Why you little-" Dahyun said and was about to lunge at Chaeyoung when Y/n stopped her with a gentle touch.

"Calm down Dahyun. You too, Chaeyoung. I'm just going to go talk to Momo for a while to see if she'll be my buddy. You two talk it out peacefully while I'm gone." Y/n said before managing to break out of Dahyun's stronger-than-a-black-hole grasp and disappear into the crowd.

"Wow.....she really went and escaped the situation." Sana muttered as Dahyun and Chaeyoung sized each other up.

Momo POV

I was munching on some peaches as I stared into empty space....okay it was more like I was spacing out. But the peaches are good.

Wait. Is this cannibalism? I thought frowning at the jar of peaches in my hands.

"Hey! You're Momo, right?" A sweet voice said.

"Hmmmm?" I said and glanced up to see a girl smiling at me.

"Hi.....my name is L/n Y/n." The girl said smiling at me.

"Oh. Yeah. I am Momo." I said shaking myself out of my state. "My full name is Hirai Momo. What's yours?"

Y/n blinked at me for a few seconds before she tilted her head cutely and said, "My name is L/n Y/n."

"H-....wait..." I said before slapping myself in the face.

Stupid Momo. What were you thinking? I thought and groaned in embarassment.  

Y/n just laughed and said, "Don't worry. It happens to all of us at one point or another. Don't feel too ashamed."

I just chuckled sheepishly and rubbed my nape for a few seconds.

"Anyway." I said clearing my throat. "You're in my group, right?" 

"Yep." She said nodding. "I came to speak with you to try to get to know you better."

"Well, that's great. Are you trying to get to know our other groupmates better as well?" I asked her.

"Yeah. But I'm trying to get to know you a bit better than everyone else." Y/n said.

"Hmm? Why me?" I asked her with a curious expression.

"Well, come closer. It's kind of a secret." She said suddenly in a mysterious voice.

I frowned a bit.

Hmmmm... I thought before leaning in already knowing what to expect. She's probably going to say she wants me to be her buddy or something.

"I like you." She whispered into my ear.

I blinked before glancing at her.

Y/n just smiled at me with a gentle expression.

"........................................." I just looked at her for a while.

"WHAT??!!!" I exclaimed as the realization sunk in.

Tzuyu POV

"Well, it was nice to meet you Han Dong. I'm sure we'll have a great year together." Jeongyeon said and shook hands with the girl we were talking to.

"Oh. You don't have to be so formal. What is this, a business meeting?" Handong said smiling at us.

"Well, it's just customary to do something like this at first meetings anyway. I'm just honoring tradition." She said bowing her head a little.

"What in the world are you doing?" I asked Jeongyeon rolling my eyes. "Just ignore her and her traditions. It was nice to meet you. Let's see each other later."

"O-Okay." Handong said glancing at Jeongyeon who glared at me.

"YAHHHH!!!" A voice screeched.

We all turned our heads towards the source of the sound.

Handong sighed and said, "It's the two gremlins again."

I craned my head and saw Son Chaeyoung and Kim Dahyun pulling each other's hairs.

"You two!! Stop this at once!!" Ms. Suzy exclaimed putting up an ice wall between them.

Well....those two are interesting. I thought.

⬼𝅴𝅳⥖⥗⤗

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAYYY!!! A new update!!!!!

I'm back!!! For now.

I'll try to post more updates but I still am busy so it might be a while.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!!!!