𝑽𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒚𝒃𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒆

"Alright team! Tomorrow on Saturday, we'll be scrimmaging the boys team! I hate to say this but honestly I don't think we'll win." Coach says.

"Hey but maybe-!" Koharu shouts but get interrupted by Riko tapping her shoulder shaking her head.

"But it's good practice!" Hoshi-kun says while smiling at the team or more specifically Koharu. (Oh and I mean in that way.)

Riko notices Tatsuo's actions and rolls her eyes at how many boys are after her crazy sister.

"That's right! That's why we're doing it! Anyways today's practice will be easy and more of a free day. It's like a day off!" Coach Sakura says while smiling at the team.

We walk out on the court and we all get in a line and spike for a bit. While obviously I set.

▼・ᴥ・▼ 𝘐 𝘏𝘈𝘛𝘌 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱! Brought to you by Hisokas bungee gum for kids!
Hisokas bungee gum has been a child friendly program for years! (Please come back to me gon I'm begging you I'm sorry I ran out of glue for your slime and offered to use my cum please forgive me I bought you more glue and killua can come to!) that's all enjoy your book!

After practice:::::

I began to walk out with my stuff, when I noticed one of the members from the boys team close the door. I had forgotten my water in the locker room so I went back to get it but (the boys and girls team take turns locking up their gyms.) one of the boys had already closed the door.

"No wait!" I called after the boy who had then turned the key and I could hear his foot steps fading.

"Ugh" I sighed and sat down on the floor of the gym.

What time does mom get off? Oh lord she won't be able to get here until 8!

Might as well do s-

"Kobo I cleaned the smelly lo-" it was Sakusa holding a mop coming from the boys gym. (The two gyms are connected by a long glass hallway.)

"Oh hey Y/N, what are you still doing here?" He ask and walks over to me.

"Oh well they locked me in." I tell him pointing at the door.

"Oh gosh I'm stuck here until 9!" He yells.

"Yeah same. My moms gonna get here at 8 I just texted her. She could take you home if you want." I tell him.

"Well how's she gonna get in?" He ask. I look at him in a daze trying to figure that out.

"Uh well I'm not sure." I stand up and begin to see if any of the door are open.

To my surprise one of them is open! But it's just to the glass hallway.

They had it installed 4 years ago because of some volleyball player who played like forever ago when he was in high school die.

It was 5 and since it was autumn the sun was setting. Sakusa was staring at me from the door way as I walked down the long hallway.

"Hey Y/N?" Sakusa questioned making me stop and turn to him.

I only hummed in response.

"Do you remember when we were kids? When you left?" He locks eye contact with me and I just can't seem to look away.

"Yeah, I was super sad, why?" I say still looking at him. I feel like we're in a movie scene. We're standing in a beautiful hallway with a perfect sunset to match.

I can imagine it now.

"Well I- uhm how we used to be uh, uhm, friends..." he said the last part quietly but I still heard it.

"I uhm yeah I remember you were my best friend why?" I ask.

"Do you wanna, I don't know maybe be friends still?..." he ask while looking down at my wrist which he was still holding.

"I uh- sorry." He says dropping my hand.

"Of course! Who wouldn't want their best friend back?!" I tell him smiling softly

Yeah just the friend they have a huge crush on.

"You look nice in this light." He mumbles grabbing my wrist pulling me into a hug.

Huh when did the Sakusa give out Lysol free hugs? Or hugs in general?

'Hey Y/N, can I hug you more often, but not like that I- Like in a friendly way?" He says while shifting his head above mine and resting his chin on top of it. I didn't notice before but his hand was on my hip and the other was stroking my hair. I was beet red.

Oh god don't stutter Y/N!!

"I-I uhm," well shit. "Of course."

He lets go and smiles at me.

"You smell like vanilla and strawberries." (Or other fav 2 scents.)

"I uh, thanks." I say looking away blushing.

We were standing about 1 foot away from one another and he was looking down at me.

"Hey Y/N, let's go exploring."

▼・ᴥ・▼ girl I know its short but like ive got expectations for the next chapter.

😻🔫🤡🔪😷🤚