𝑺𝒂𝒌𝒖𝒔𝒂?

"Y/N, let's go exploring."

"Sakusa, c-close your a bit to close right now." I say looking down at our feet.

"Oh sorry." He took a step back but in my opinion he was still to close. Not that I mind but- I need to get my head straight he's just a friend anyways.

"Come on this way!" He says grabbing my hand and running to the end of the glass structure.

I just knew we looked like movie characters or as if we were in a romance novel of two lovers where a princess is taken away by her prince. Not to be stereotypical of course.

Sakusa took me to some kind of classroom that I had never been in.

"Where are we Sakusa?" I ask him peeking around from behind him through the entrance.

"This is Kobo's class he said that his teacher has a secret stash of food in her room," he says turning around towering over me. I was a year younger than him but he was obviously unnaturally tall. Not like I'm that tall either but I bet if I was, it wouldn't matter. How tall is he like 700cm he looked like a tree!

"Here." He says handing me a key.

"Oh sorry, what's it for?" I didn't even notice that he had moved I was too focused on how incredibly tall he was. I smelt lysol in the air.

"It's for the mini fridge." He says pointing at a small fridge being the teachers desk, while spraying lysol all over the room.

"Oh take these and put a mask on, I don't want you to get these peoples gross germs." He says handing me a pair of gloves.

At my school we were expected to have mask all of the time for volleyball games because of how severe Sakusa's germaphobic tendencies got during them.

When he wanted to stay safe he would yell at everyone to put their mask on and of course they listened.

Thinking about it why didn't he tell me to put a mask on and, "why didn't you spray Lysol on me?" I blurt out not realizing what I said as I squat by the fridge on the floor.

SAKUSA'S POV:
"Why didn't you spray Lysol on me?" Y/N asked.

I was shocked I had forgotten, but for some reason my mind told me not to.

Maybe it was because, "I like your germs." I- damn I-

Y/No's POV:

Did he just say. I fell on my butt.

"Ouch." I said as I hit the floor.

"Y/N are you alright?" He says supporting my back while I lay in his lap.

"Oh I'm fine I just fell from my feet I- uh they just slipped from under fem- no wait they slipped from under me." I had realized what kind of position we were in. He faced me to where I was sitting facing him.

He leaned in close I'd say too close for comfort but in a way I've never felt before it was an odd kind of comfort.

"Hey uh, we-" I said looking to the left as red as a tomato.

"Shh." He said interrupting me.

He looks at me and I glance into his eyes and notice the smirk on his face. I've never seen him smirk before.

I look back and we just stare for about 10 minutes. Or at least it felt that long.

He say, "Hey, Y/N."

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"Hey, Y/N answer!" He says inching so close our noses touch which wake me up from my day dream.

"Sor-" I don't get the capable to finish my sentence before he kisses me. It wasn't a dirty one or a peck it was just a kiss.

"Daydreaming?" He ask smiling at me and probably making fun of how red I was.

"I-" I can't finish my sentence I was speechless.

"Come on let's get going."

He picks me up off the ground and says, "piggy back? You used to love them.

I was still in shock all I could muster out was "un." I didn't even open my mouth.

"Yes I guess." He says chuckling at my response. Or rather the lack of one.

"Sakusa-"

"Why'd you." All I could say were broken sentences.

"Cause I can." Was all he said.

We were back in the hallway. The sunset had gotten more orange than pink like the one a half an hour ago.

"I found a master key on top of the door." He says.

"In case you were wondering."

"Oh o-ok" I said coming back to my senses.

"You can put me down if you want now." I said embarrassed about the way I was on him.

"No." Was all he said before opening the gym doors.

"I'll walk you home go get a jacket it could get cold."

"Ok." I said hoping down.

After I got my jacket from the changing room along with my other clothes, he took the bag and held it in his right hand with his bag in the same hand.

"Get back on." He said.

"I've decided you can come home with me." He said, "your mom is at my place."

I hop back on his back, even though it felt more like climbing a tree.

"Let's go." I tell him putting my head on his shoulder.

Not much to say but sorry for making this so short Lmafo. Oh and sorry for making you wait I just haven't been very idk creative but now I'm on spring break so I should be able to work on this more. I wish you the best!

-Author