𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝑻𝒆𝒂𝒎

AN/

Girlies/guys/people,
I'm sorry for taking so long my mind has been SO MILD. NOSPICE! UNFLAVORED! I'm sorry it's taken so long to update! Forgive Author-Chan! Might publish two different books soon though, i think, scratch that, hope you can forgive me. Kiss kiss toodles-(tf?)

P.S.
(Vocabulary is the underlined words)
Vocabulary!
Penny/pennies: a Jersey that is made of a mesh material. Most athletes wear pennies when they are scrimmaging against a team or having a practice game.
.................................................................................................

I get a perfect recipe and pass it to Ito-San, she goes up for a hot and scores a point against the 'skins' team. (That means the people without pennies on)

"Woah!" The manager boy says staring at his mother.

"Did you see that set mom?" He looked at her with big eyes. You could almost see the stars in them.

"Yeah I did, she was is the number one high school setter." She looks at him with a smile.

"Aye Y/N! Nice set!" Na-Chan says giving me a high five.

"Oh it was nothing!" I say blushing a bit because she is one of my idols. I mean she's cool funny and nice. And not to mention really good at libero.

"You know for how short you are your not to bad." Mashimoto-chan says while looking down at you half smirking.

"Oh thanks for a praying mantis your not as slow at blocking as I thought you would be." I tell her.

"Oh thanks, you know for how much you look like a bunny your not at gullible as I thought you were." She comments.

"Oh wow, your sweet Ma-chan." I tell her glaring at her while drinking my water.

"Ladies, 30 seconds!" Coach Sakura heals from the other side of the court. We got a one minute water break in between practice games.

"Uh K/N-Chan," Riko-Chan says while looking down a bit because she's slightly taller than me, "could you set me a little bit higher. It's not that your sets are bad it's just that I like to extend my arm super high when I spike..." she says blushing a little bit.

Oh my god she's so cute, I wanna be that cute. I could pull anyone if i looked like that.

"Oh of course, is there anything's wrong with my sets don't be afraid to tell me." I tell her grinning ear to ear at her.

"Oh uh, thanks y/n." She says then walks onto the court into her position soon joined by the rest of my team.

I place my water bottle down and jog out to the court.

Coach blows her whistle and the other team serves.

TIMESKIP TO WND OF PRACTICE BROUGHT TO YOU BY... chrollo stans!

GET YOUR VERY OWN BAG OF DADDY CHROLLOS JUICY BABY SAUCE ICE CREAM! ITS PERFECT FOR THE HOLIDAYS! NOW COMING IT DIFFERENT FLAVORS LIKE FROSTY THE SNOWMAN OR CHRISTMAS GIFT!
No chrollos were hurt in the making of this video or product making.

NOW BACK TO THE BOOK!

"Hey let's get ice cream on the way home Riko!" Koharu senpai says.

"I- uh I don't think that's a good idea Ane" Riko says while collecting her bag and taking off her shoes.

"Please! What if Y/N comes!" She says pointing and grabbing me arm as I'm walking out with my stuff.

"D-does she really want to though?" Riko ask while standing up and staring at her sister then at me.