𝑯𝒆𝒓 𝑬𝒚𝒆𝒔

"Sakusa!" A girl shouts, "SA-KU-SA!" She yelled but I was hiding. "Where are you?" She almost sounded worried. There's that feeling again. What is this pain? "Sakusa? I- I don't want to be alone." It hurt more and more with every word she says. "Y/N, I'm sorry are you okay?" I reply in an oddly sweet tone that I've never said before. She runs up and hugs me and says into my chest, "don't scare me like that." I look at her. Her eyes. I could stare into them all day I felt no need to move but I mumbled something under my breath, "I love you Y/N." The girl doesn't hear me but she says do you wanna play volleyball with me? I'll set for you!" She says in a happy tone.
"Yes."

FLASHBACK ENDS**

"Have we met before?" I ask, "I think so!" She replies.
"Y/N?" I recite the girls name to her. She looks up and says, "yes?"

"It's been a while..." I say while blushing slightly blushing.

"Yeah." She says shyly.

Y/N'S POV

"It's been a while..."He says, "yeah." Oh no was I blushing he's not that cute. Yes he is! Oh gosh!

"Do you need any help finding your class?" He says. "Y-yeah, that would be nice." I'm a stuttering mess aren't I? Oh gosh what if he thinks I'm obsessed with him. Why do I care so much anyways. We're just childhood friends.

"This way." He gently grabs my wrist and looks down at it. What If he thinks I have an eating disorder, I mean I've always been skinny but I eat plenty! "Oh gosh sor-" he cuts off.

SAKUSA'S POV

"Oh gosh sor-!" I almost said it again! What is this germ doing to me?! I spray her hand with Lysol and them apply hand sanitizer all over her arm then I take her wrist again and lead her to the class her schedule says. We're in the same class.

Y/N'S POV

That's weird he didn't say sorry all the way? How strange. Then he sprays my arm and hand with Lysol, oh yeah he's a germaphobe, he puts hand sanitizer all over my arm and I'm just to shocked to move. Then he takes my wrist then leads me to the class that was on my schedule. We happened to have the same class. I thank him and he nods in response. I go find an empty seat and he sits in his in the very back with no one in a 3 foot distance. He looks so scared like he's going to die. He sprays down his seat and desk and wipes it throughly before finally sitting in it.

"Hey! Aren't you Y/N L/N!? I'm Natsuki Sato you can call me Natsu-Chan if you want! Yumi-San told me you would be going to our school it's such an honor to get to meet the number one female setter in Japan! At least for high school... your kinda short. Ah! Sorry that's rude!" The girl says while walking up to you. All you can think is how cool it is to meet her. "Oh yeah that's me. It's even more of an honor to meet such a dedicated player I heard about what you did in that one game against Fukurodani Academy! It was so cool!" I say in a much happier tone than normal.

SAKUSA'S POV

"Number one!" Huh? What did she just say? Maybe if I just search her up to be sure...

*gets out phone*

(Typing)
Y/N L/N number one

(Search results)
Y/N wins middle school nationals tournament for the third year in a row!
Y/N wins once again adding another national title to her belt!
Y/N wins! But the real question is where will the oddly short setter go to high school.
Y/N the prettiest but somehow most serious setter in Japan?!
Y/N modeling career in question, she's got the looks!
L/N turns down modeling agency after agency even several k-pop specialists?!
Y/N says she only wants to focus on volleyball.

I should stop. But I guess she really is number one?

Y/N'S POV

"Hey let's have lunch together!" Natsu-chan says excitingly.
"That would be nice but I'm a first year." I say in my normal voice

"K/N-Chan don't worry about it! Since your in mostly second year classes you get to eat with the second years!" She says happy that we can eat together.

"Well in that case count me in." I say back to her.

"Class is about to start you can sit behind me. Uh wait no someone there! How about he- no. Here!" She says

"That's my seat Natsu-Chan" a tall girl with black hair and bangs says to Natsuki.

"Oh yeah sorry bout that Haru-chan!" Natsuki says.

"Are you Koharu Nakamura?" I say looking at her with sparkly eyes.

"Yes you must be Y/N!" Koharu says

"Haru-Chan Y/N chose to come to Itachiyama! Aren't we so lucky!" Natsuki chirps.

"I've heard so much about your spikes Nakamura-san!" I say still with sparkles or excitement in my eyes.

"Oh shucks!" She says jokingly "thank you I've worked on them for years I'm excited to see how we'll work together this year. That is if you make the team." She says looking down at me because shes just that much taller than me.

"Oh she'll make the team alright especially considering Yumi already said that she wo-" Natsuki gets interrupted by a hard slap on the back of the head from Koharu.

"We said you shouldn't talk about that boke!"shes yells. "You really can't keep that big mouth of yours shut!" Koharu says loudly. "Dumbass!" She adds.

"It's not my fault!" Suki says.

"Yes it is!" Koharu says.

"Natsuki, I can just sit down over th- oh well what about rig- uhh..." oh gosh theirs no way that germaphobe is gonna let me sit their! Ahh the sensei is here! Uh just ask Y/N!

"Hey Sakusa could I-" I start before I get interrupted by him.

"No I don't want your germs." I say without looking but then the sensei walks in. I don't want her to get in trouble on the first day it's ok Sakusa I mean if it's her germs I do- woah wait a minute what am I saying! She did it again just this once until she can find a seat right? Just this one time then she's gone.

"Wait just sit down germ!" I say trying not to make it obvious that secretly he wanted her to.

Y/N'S POV

"Wait just sit down germ!" He says to me but under his mask I can see a hint of- what no way I take a second look and it's gone. I'm just seeing things.

"Thanks Sakusa!" I say relieved that I found a seat for class.

SAKUSA'S POV

"Thanks Sakusa!" Woah I could listen to her say my name all day! Wait no ugh boke she did it again!

"Whatever germ!" I say embarrassed about the thought I just had.

TIME SKIP****

Y/N'S POV

"Y/N it's lunch time!" Natsuki runs up to me and I avoid her hug because I've never been one for physical contact. I think I'm touch deprived👁👄👁✌️

SAKUSA'S POV

As Y/N gets up to avoid Natsuki her skirt lifts up just enough for me to see her panties (Tehe) under her skirt. I didn't mean to but I couldn't help myself but stare she had light pink panties with white lace around the boarder. Oh gosh no stop it Sakusa! I notice some other guy starring so I give him the death glare and gently push Y/N back into her seat by grabbing her waist and sitting her down. If theirs one thing I can't stand more than germs it's perverts!

Authors note: ugh I hate school yea that's it lmafo