11 | MCC.

\-TWITCH-/
franceon's stream
3:34pm

frances smiled at her facecam as she took off her 'starting soon screen'. "hey everyone," she paused to grab her thoughts, "if you haven't heard, i'm in mcc somehow? sadly, shubble dropped out last minute so here i am!" she did jazz hands and laughed.

"so my team is dream, smajor, and captain sparkes!" she spoke bubbly.

YAYYYYYY

so glad you're streaming :)

dream???? 😉😉

she shook her head, "yes i am streaming! and," she paused to check the username, "freakquas, never send that chat again please." she laughed. it was pretty obvious she was sarcastic.

(a/n- i'm pausing this to tell you that i'm crying over a boy. i'm sad so i am craving angst, be ready for a sad chapter after this.)
i(a/n- hi, i'm from the future, i am proof reading and figured to tell you that i am ok now! i was being dramatic.)

after a couple minutes of just running around the MCC map and chatting, the clock began to count down. "let's go ahead and undeafen shall we?" frances chimed.

frances clicked off of minecraft and undeafend in voice channel eight. she stayed silent for a bit, just listening to the boys conversation since they hadn't realized she unmuted.

"yeah we got this." smajor cheered.

"yeah!" dream cheered back, "plus we have fran, and she's really good at pvp." he finished off.

frances felt a smile plant across her face. even just taking a slight glance at her chat she could see all the, 'AWWWWW's' that dream had unknowingly farmed.

FRAN 🥺🥺🥺

HER REAL NAME!!!

awww

she's blushing!!!

"hey guys!" frances finally spoke up, after just sitting there for at least a minute.

"oh hey franceon!" dream smiled at her voice.

"hey franceon!" captain nodded.

"welcome franceon! your very first MCC! lucky for you i am the organizer." he chuckled.

they were all running around on the bridge, waiting for it to drop so that they could run to the elevator.

"why thank you! i'm sure we're gonna do great." frances beamed at her face cam.

the anxiety that had overtaken frances just hours before no longer sat with her. she was smiling and enjoying it, although they hadn't even started yet.

the group chattered about strategies in the last seconds they had before the tournament started.

"frances- franceon, you're really good at pvp so we should definitely try to get battle box later on." dream suggested as the bridge finally fell.

"yeah. to be honest, i've never even watched a full VOD, so i really have no clue what's going on." frances confessed to her team.