09 | MCDONALDS.

\-INSTAGRAM-/
franceon's live

frances sat in her car. for some reason randomly at 5pm in the afternoon she had decided to take a drive and stream it.

due to the short days of winter the sun had already set. this caused her car to be quiet dark, the only light in her car being her overhead light. the light left a yellow glare, but it was better than nothing.

she smiled and pressed the live button. in just seconds her viewers went up an incredible amount, surpassing her expectations by many thousands.

she started her playlist in the background and began talking. "alright chat! today i am streaming on instagram, from my car." she paused, backing out of her driveway, "sooo.. oh i road rage easily by the way." franceon's laugh filled her car.

frances looked at the chat, many were asking her where she was going. "guys.. i'm going to...... mcdonald's!!" she cheered.

the chat than began asking what her order was. keeping her eye on the road she answered, "10 count chicken nuggets with a diet coke and ranch, BAYBEE!!" putting emphasis on the baby.

the drive to the mcdonald's was 19 minutes out, so she had plenty of time to drive there, eat food in the parking lot, and drive home.

she arrived to the mcdonald's, doing a happy dance as she pulled into the drive-thru. she glanced at her chat, noticing many chats about fan-fiction she decided to clear up the topic.

"my loves, i do not care about fan-fiction. the writers are amazing and should do what they love. so yes, i do not care about nsfw writing and stuff. this is your ok to write fan fiction."

the chat erupted into praises, telling her she was amazing for that. she took a moment to think of how to word what she wanted to say. a moment later she said, "that doesn't mean to disrespect creators who are not comfortable with fan-fiction, nor abuse the power of me not minding fan-fiction."

the drive-thru still looked as if it could be another 15 minutes before she even got to order, so she decided to do some karaoke.

"alright chat! are we ready for some karaoke?" she laughed. her chat immediately broke into cheers of joy.

she turned her car volume up, 'Jubilee Line By: Wilbur Soot' began playing. she hummed along, waiting for the words to start. her chat had turned into,

pain

y'all imma start crying istg 😭

WILBUR STAN!!!!

ily :)

she laughed and began singing, "your city gave me asthma, so that's why i'm fucking leaving."

she decided to skip to the next song, the song being a bit depressing. 'How To Never Stop Being Sad By: Danelion Hands." came on and she laughed, "well chat, i was trying to take away the depression vibes, but here we are."

she skipped again, but this time a happy song came on, 'Yr the Best! By: carpetgarden'. she started singing along, "you're the best boyfriend that i've ever had!"

again, she got bored. she changed it again, 'Training Wheels By: Melanie Marteniz.' came in, this time she broke into immediate singing.

"I LOVE EVERYTHING YOU DO, WHEN YOU CALL ME FUCKING DUMB FOR THE STUPID SHIT I DO!!! WANNA RIDE MY BIKE WITH YOU, FULLY UNDRESSED NO TRAINING WHEELS LEFT FOR YOU."

she laughed at herself before glancing at chat for a short moment:

she's signing about dream 😫

will someone do this with me :,)

ayyyyy get it!!!

bruh, shes genuinely a good singer

wait she can sing too???

she laughed at all of the kind chats, but rolled her eyes at the ones about dream. "yes guys, i actually have some type of musical talent," she paused, beginning to pull up. she was now only one car away from ordering. "i've only sang on stream once though, you can probably find the VOD on my twitch." she finished, giving herself a bit of a promo.

it was now however her turn for ordering, "chat uhhh i'm gonna order!" she said awkwardly as she waited for someone to talk on the speaker. on cue someone said, "what can i get for you today?"

frances smiled, "can i get, uhm a uh 10 count, i mean piece uh nuggets? with a diet coke and ranch to, uhm dip?" she ordered in the most astonishingly socially awkward way possible.

her chat made fun of her as she pulled up after hearing her total. "guys, i wasn't that awkward." shes insisted, but sadly she was very incorrect.

by the time she had gotten her food it had felt like she had sat in the line for years. she was beyond happy as she parked and began opening her nuggets.

her face turned to pure joy when she saw that she had 11 nuggets instead of 10, "GUYS!!! I GOT 11 NUGGETS!!!!" she screamed, deafening her viewers, but hey at least she's happy.

dream, who sat in bed watching the live, smiled at her excitement over a small thing like chicken nuggets. he was fond of how she got happy over small things, in fact he had found himself watching her old videos the past few nights. she always got happy over small things such as being able to ride a pig in minecraft.

back to franceon's current state, she sat screaming the words to 'La Jolla'. some would say it looked as if she was in desperate need of a therapy session, others would be able to tell them this was all over her coke being regular and not diet.

——//——
(a/n)

hello! i shall start updating every
other day, or at least try to!

as usual, i hope you enjoyed.

-author frances 👾
(not proof read)
(965 words)