04 | COLLABORATIONS.

enjoy! <:)
——//——

\-TWITTER-/
feed

      dream2 | dreamwastaken2
franceon blocked me when i was
being nice. is this who y'all stan? smh.
63,829 likes|1,384 retweets|12,839 quotes

|
frances | franceongoessecret
replying to @/dreamwastaken2
YOU CALLED ME MY REAL NAME, I HAD
EVERY RIGJT TO REACT HOW I DID.
|
|
dream2 | dreamwastaken2
replying to @/franceongoessecret
it's legit just your name.
|
|
frances | franceongoessecret
replying to @/dreamwastaken2
clay ☹️☹️

|
karl too | honkkarl
replying to @/dreamwastaken2
u guys sounds like a married couple
arguing about the way u load a dishwasher.
|
|
quackity | quackity4k
replying to @/honkkarl
TRUEEEEEEEE

|
user | user628
replying to @/dreamwastaken2
idek who frances is and where she came
from but i am not complaining.
|
|
user | user015
replying to @/user628
i watched some of her content and
some vods, she def fits them perfectly.

\-IRL-/
novemeber 26
8:53pm

frances rolled her eyes at the new tweets, dream was an idiot. the day had been excessively long and hectic. the stream with dream and george was trending on twitter and was the only thing on her twitter line. she was longing to go to bed, but she wasn't tired. sighing, she hopped out of her bed.

arriving into the bathroom she decided that she would do a spa day, the girl hadn't taken some time to really do full skin care or really anything the past few weeks.

she opened her bathroom cabinet, taking out what all she wanted. in the end she had a face mask, face wash, moisturizer, and some roller thing she bought at target on clearance.

she went throughout her routine, the calming sense of being clean making her a tad sleepy. her bathroom wasn't crazy fancy, but it was aesthetic, you could say. frances stood in her mirror, trying to find a good pose to take a quality photo.

after deciding on one, she rushed in to her room, grabbing her phone and sprinting back into the white bathroom. she stood in the same position as before and snapped multiple photos.

she turned off her phone, then decided to just take a minute and go sit on her front porch.

the night was cool, perhaps 60 degrees? her warmth came from the jacket she had thrown on. she sat joyfully just observing the nature that surrounded her. even if she could give absolutely zero fucks about thanksgiving day, she was pretty thankful for this.

-

flopping onto her bed the now calm girl opened her phone back up. she decided the post on instagram, cause why not? she looked at the selfies she had taken earlier, choosing the one that she didn't look to horrid in and posting it.

\-INSTAGRAM-/
frances' post.

\-INSTAGRAM-/frances' post