06 | SICK DAYS.

\-IRL-/
december 3
8:58pm

frances wasn't at work, due to the fact she was sick with a sore throat. she had gone to the doctor and turns out she just had strep, thankfully not coronavirus.

currently, she laid in bed scrolling through twitter. everyones streams from a couple of days before had spiked her twitter line with lots of fan art of carter and her.

however, she didn't mind too much. they had followed each other, but they had yet to talk out of stream. it wasn't out of the normal for fans to go absolutely crazy after even slight flirting, so she wasn't too shocked with the fact that they were going 'feral'.

she was thinking about doing a chill stream, possibly a q&a while she speed runs. laying in bed all day wasn't something she enjoyed too much, it was nice to occasionally lay around, but doing it for 24 hours is just terrible.

and with that, she stood up and walked to her setup. she wasn't too worried with what she looked like. she sat in sweatpants and a t-shirt, her hair in a low ponytail.

she pulled up twitch on her left monitor, seeing all who was live. she noticed that ranboo was live, he had recently joined the smp and was streaming it.

frances had interacted with ranboo through twitter, he seemed like a nice guy and his content was very well made, so that was a plus.

the girl didn't want to take his steady 17k viewers, so she decided to stream on youtube instead. it had been ages since she had streamed on youtube, she had to relearn the ways of it.

after a minute of clicking around and fixing a few things, she went live. viewers immediately began rolling in, for some reason she always had more viewers on youtube than twitch.

she took a quick second before starting to post a tweet, letting everyone know she would be streaming on youtube instead of twitch.

\-TWITTER-/
franceon's post.
-
frances | franceon
woah, i'm live on youtube like rn!! q&a and speed run, but i'm sick! (on youtube)

-frances | franceonwoah, i'm live on youtube like rn!! q&a and speed run, but i'm sick! (on youtube)

17,739 likes | 478 retweets | 628 quotes

|
carter | carterisasimp
hope you feel better ;(
|
|
dream | Dream
simp!
|
|
carter | carterisasimp
I DIDN'T EVEN SIMP SMH.
|
|
frances |  franceon
thank you carter! i will try
to feel better!

|
Wilbur Soot | ZoneWilbur
🙂🤌
|
|
frances | franceon
thank you?...

|
dream | Dream
you won't beat my record.
|
|
frances |  franceon
WELL IM NOT TRYING TO.
|
|
Tommy | tommyinnit
No women beats dream.
|
|
karl too | honkkarl
for once i do not vouch.