chapter one

The alarm goes off and I groan,"shut up" and threw my pillow knocking it of the side stool and hearing it crash ," Mum is so gonna kill me 14 th one destroyed in the last 2 weeks ugh punishment later sleep now" and I continued snoozing till my annoying older brother came and disturbed my sleep I threw a pillow at him at first but I guess he expected it and dodged but instead of normal brother who just taps he literally threw me out of bead and I managed to stop myself mid fall and glared at him ," really Michael really couldn't you have woken me up like a normal person" and he scoffed "last time I did that u threw me out the window and all of that in your sleep"and he said" u know I like my sleep" (Sorry I haven't introduced myself yet my name is Elizabeth Castellano snow I'm 18 and a wolf and and meant to find my mate at the mating ceremony "whoopee" note the sarcasm my" darling" brother over there is Michael Castellano Prince and as you all now we are the children of Mr and Mrs  Castellano also known as alpha and Luna of the midnight sun pack one of the 3 strongest packs in the US back  to the present)my annoying brother said," the last time I did that u threw me out the window u know I could've died", "yeah y didn't ya", "b cuz I got powers thank u very much now get up unless ur gonna be late for the ceremony"," the only thing I'm mating is my bed " "I guess we have to do this the hard way "," wat do u-" before I could finish my sentence he teleported us to the kitchen. I was so mad,"Mike I am so gonna kill you ","I warned you" then he walked towards breakfast only wen I saw it did I realise I was super hungry" ugh traitorous stomach "well better go eat then i walked towards the dining table and sat down as we started eating my father spoke up " so u finally decided to show up" then my mom said " Tom leave hear alone u no she loves her sleep she got it from u" " yeah I no but at least I no wen to get up early"," Tom leave hear alone she's still a child","Anne she is no longer a hold she's 18 and going to find her mate","Liz aren't you excited you are going to find ur mate", and I said ," ' 'whoopee' I'm so excited' " then my dad said,"Elizabeth  stop the sarcasm","but dad I don't want a mate","Elizabeth we've been over this u will attend the ceremony and meet ur mate end of discussion"," but--"," no buts " and my brother Snickered beside me and I glared at him finished my break fast went upstairs got dressed and stormed out of the house.my mother said," Tom u should have been more gentle" and my dad said"Anne I won't sugar-coat the truth she is no longer a child she needs to learn to be responsible " and after that breakfast was finished in silence.

Hello my dear readers, I saw the empty space and thought why not put something there :-) :-) :-)