RED (Chapter 3)

Dedicated to jadexgarciia.

Noah's POV

I woke up this morning feeling rejuvenated.

One more day till I meet my mate. I know what you are all thinking, then why so happy, wellllllll

I just don't know. I'm just feeling excited. I've always dreamed of a mate since I was five.

Mom always told me that having a mate was the best feeling ever and that there's always this special pull you feel towards them and that when they smile, it brightens your room and if they're sad, you feel there's a storm in your life.

I know she misses dad, its so obvious any time she talked about mates, on his birthday or how she'd look at his picture longingly.

She told me he died but I have a feeling that's not the case bit I don't want to upset her so I don't say anything.

Moving on, I dash downstairs and make breakfast for me, Ma , Ava, Chloe , James and Liam.

Since mom is not up yet, let me take care of breakfast, she is already doing so much for us.

As I'm making the waffles , my big sister Chloe comes downstairs with he her mate Mark. She came for a visit.

She is 27 and the third oldest, she got mom's blonde hair and light blue eyes . She is very tall and has an hourglass figure.

"Morning Chloe, grab a seat, breakfast's almost ready, you too Mark"

"Kk, baby bro, come Darling, let's eat"

"Kay, babe"

So they both seat at the table while I make breakfast, later on my baby sis, Ava comes downstairs.

She was in this dare devil phase, she caused a lot of trouble and doesn't like to show how much of a softie she is. She is very cute with blonde hair and blue and a hourglass figure.

"Hey baby sis, wanna join us for breakfast"

But she whines,"I'm not a baby ,I'm almost fourteen "

But me and sister say,"you'll always be a baby to us"

But she whines again while we gush at her .

My mum comes downstairs at that time and says,"Both of you, leave Ava alone. She's always be a big girl to me."

But she whined,"Mooooom, you're only making it worse"

So all of is broke into laughter and she flushed in embarrassment. So my mother said we should leave her alone.

My brothers, James and Liam were out for some pack business and would be back soon. They're twins, and they look the same, only their behaviors are different.

And then there's me, I have mom's blonde hair and dad's forest green eyes. Mom says I'm their half in half, whatever that means, and that I remind her a lot of them when they were younger. I'm not to muscular, but have just enough to get the ladies.

James is the more quiet and reserved twin while Liam is the more outgoing and daring twin, always getting into trouble since they were little. My mom said that out of all of us they were the worst, 'they almost drove her mad ' she said.

They are carbon copies of dad, with dark brown hair and forest green eyes. Mom always said she reminds them of dad, and that sometimes they behave like him. Liam is more muscular than James and they are both equally sexy.

They attract both boys and girls. Girls wanna date em' and boys wanna be em'. They're both players and never date, only have one night stands

So they all sat down, while I served breakfast, and brought maple syrup.