AN ESCAPE (Chapter 2)

Belle's POV
After my argument with my parents i finished my breakfast in silence then went upstairs and played one of my favorite songs "empty" by Juice Wrld and sang to the lyrics and after singing and listening to it for seconds, minutes or even hours.

Soon Nightfall came and the moonlight made my room glitter and then I lost myself in my thoughts and after a lot of thinking, I realised I needed a break, an escape and what better way to than by getting hopelessly drunk.

I know my dad would get mad but who cares ?, he doesn't care about my opinion so why should I care about him with that in mind, I slipped out of my window and jumped down crouching down near a bush and looked around making sure my parents weren't around then going at a normal werewolf jogging speed towards the love of my life "Star lite club"

Seeing the bar as moonlight shone above my favorite club, I became a bit nostalgic reminiscing how this bar has helped me forget and even solve my problems. How I could be myself because no one knows or even cares about who I am and it's the same for me. So much peace and quiet.

No time for any of this now, so after wiping an imaginary tear, I stepped into the bar, since the security here know me as their regular customer.

I got into the club with ease,went towards the bar to order my usual. After taking a sip, I recalled the reason why I came here and thinking about it made my blood boil so I started to drink away to forget about all my problems and this club helped me do just that or so I thought.

While I was having the time of my life, a drink was passed to me and I wondered from where it came from.
I looked towards my right and saw a tall guy with bright green hair and a mischievous glint in his brown eyes and an even more sinister smile.

He winked at me and beckoned me over. My senses were screaming at me ignore him and continue with my drink, that he was dangerous but it forgot one thing

I like danger. So I made my way over to him and casually sipped his drink and spoke in a sultry voice ," hi handsome, what's a guy like you doing at a place like this" Then he smirked and said "just here cause I like the scenery but who knew I'd find such a sexy chick as yourself" Then he brought his hand forward and spoke in a hushed whisper,"care to dance ?" Then I offered my most seductive smile and said "gladly"

The song was slow and sensual as we rocked our hips seductively against each other seeing who would crack,then I offered a smirk and said," so what's your name handsome"then he said Drake then he asked what mine was and I said Belle, after dancing sensually for a while then I started to feel a little Dizzy like I wasn't part of this world and couldn't feel my legs.

I asked Drake if I could rest for a while then he said sure then I went time sit for a while then he gave me my drink to sip some more and I did and I got even dizzier then he handed me a glass of water and told me to go and rest in one of the guest rooms, my stomach twisted with the idea but I was to sick to care so I went to one of the rooms he offered and rested.

Some time passed before I heard the door open and was then shut then locked.

Mentions of rape

I saw Drake standing at the foot of the bed with his shirt unbuttoned as it hung loose and clung to his body. He crawled on the bed over to me and started softly caressing my cheek. I flinched away instinctively and then he grabbed my face harshly and said,"dear sweet belle, you look so sexy all helpless and weak you will surely entertain me tonight won't you ?"

Then I proceeded to ask why bad how , he told me that it's because I have a delectable body an he proceeded to explain how he slipped something into my drink bad that I was a fool and now he would have so much fun with me.

As answer I kneed him in the balls bad he groaned. I attempted to run but he dragged my hair harshly and threw me on the bed then screamed,"YOU BITCH!!!!! , you are so gonna pay for that " then he stated to rip my clothes if my body. I screamed and kicked harshly at him but he kept my hands down.

I would have used my abilities on him but whatever he slipped into my drink prevented that so I helplessly thrashed on the bed until he heavily slapped me and forced me into a punishing kiss. I was beyond disgusted and stomach filled with dread on what he might to so to me, as I cried helplessly and thought I might get raped.

I heard a loud snarl and the door was broken from it's hinges and Drake was ripped off me by a blonde with shaggy blonde hair and bright forest green eyes and boy he was pissssssed.

Hellloooo my loveely readers. I hope you enjoy this chapter as much as I did making it and don't feel too sad , I will be updating soon so just bare with me soooo

How will belle react to her supposed hero?

And who is this certain green-eyed boy?

STAY TUNED!!!!!!!!!!

With lots of love, I-hate-sappy-stuff Tootles