bokuto's house

The next Tuesday, I walked with akaashi to school. "So, do you want to go home and change first after school, or do you want to go straight to my place?"

"I'd like to change first if its no issue."

"No, not at all! you know my address, just pop in after. Just know my little brother and sister might be home."

"Alright then. Although, you never mentioned having any siblings bokuto-san."

"Oh yeah! Hina and Hiro! The two of them are in 2nd grade. Their twins!" I started talking to akaashi about my little brother and sister. Soon enough though, we arrived at school, and had to go our separate ways. 

I went home later, feeling anxious about akaashi coming over. I ran home, and slammed the door open. "WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL KOTARO?!" My mom yelled from the kitchen.

"SORRY MOM!"

"You better have a damn good reason for slamming the door." 

"Well, you know about the boy I like?"

"Yes, I know."

"Well, he's coming over to study today, and can you tell the twins not to talk about how much I talk about him?" My mom looked surprised. 

"Oh yeah, sure. I can do that. When's he coming over?"

"Not sure. Probably in a few minutes. Anyways, I'm gonna change."

"Alright." I head up to my room and take off my uniform, and go through my clothes, pulling out a pair of blue shorts, and a 'no mineta' tee shirt. I headed downstairs and made sure the table was clean, and grabbed my work. It was, so I set my book down with my pencil. I scrolled through memes on my phone until I heard a knock on the door.

"I'll get it!" I yelled out as I scrambled to get up from my chair, and ran to the door. I opened it to see akaashi there in some black jeans, and wearing his favorite sweatshirt, which read 'stressed, depressed, but well dressed.' I got it for him on his birthday last year. He Absolutely loves that sweatshirt. 

"Hello bokuto-san."

"Hey akaashi! Come on in!" I said stepping aside. "Hey mom! Akaashis here!" My mom walked over, with a smile on her face. 

"Hello! I'm mio bokuto!"

"Akaashi keiji. Its a pleasure." The two of them chatted for a while before we started our session. About halfway through the session, the twins came home with my mom. I honestly, didn't even notice she left. The twins gave me 'the look.' the one that said, 'I see you.' But they said nothing with their voices. 

"Hey akaashi, do you plan on staying for dinner?" My mom asked. 

"If its alright with you, I guess. But I'd have to check with my mother first." 

"Go check real quick then."

"I'll do so after we're done."

"Alright then."