prolouge

"Bokuto you really need a tutor. If you dont get these grades up, im afraid you'll be held back." Bokutos teacher said to him after class on monday.

"I dont need o-"

"Yes you do. Its the same conversation every week. Just one session, thats all im asking. After you can decide, but i would hate to hold you back." Bokuto sighed, deciding he'd do it. Just this once.

"Fine. One session."

"FINALLY! We have a tutor available for you. His names Akaashi keji." Bokutos face flushed a little red. He knew akaashi. They spoke occasionally He was friends with kenma, who was dating kuroo, and him and kuroo were best bros. But they didnt speak too much. But still, the second he saw him, he instantly got a crush on him. Imagine the shock though when he found out he was gay, just from laying eyes on him? He was really quiet that day.

"I kinda know him."

"Great. After school tomorrow, head to the library. He'll be there waiting for you." The teacher informed him.

"Understood."

"Great. Now go on and head home. Ill see you tomorrow. Also dont even think of skipping it. He'll notify me if you dont show." The teacher said sternly.

"Got it. See you tomorrow sensei." He said with a bow. He walked out and was trying to stop himself from freaking out mentally. He was about to be tutored by his crush starting tomorrow.

He was internally panicking, yet super happy. He was not about to skip this!

Not in a million years.