Akaashi's place

Akaashi pov

I woke up Tuesday morning and I'm in a mental panic. My crush is coming over to mu place today, and I'm both terrified, and exited. I take a shower and get dressed heading downstairs for breakfast, trying to calm down. "Morning keiji." My mom said while I walked down the stairs. 

"Morning."

"Eat up. You dont want to be late." I started eating my breakfast.

"Oh right, you know that guy I talk about a lot?"

"Bokuto Kotaro, right?"

"Yeah. Well, we planned for the study session today to be here. Can you and dad not mention how much I talk about him?" My mom chuckled.

"Sure." I finished my breakfast, and gave my mom a hug. 

"Thanks mom. Anyways I gotta go. See you later." I said smiling slightly. 

"I'll see you soon hon." She called out as I went out the door. I met up with bokuto-san on my way to school. 

"Hey hey hey! Good morning akaashi!" He said happily, as usual.

"Good morning bokuto-san. How are you today?" 

"I'm great! How about you?"

"I'm fine bokuto-san." We walked for a while.

"Can you text me your address? I wanna change before we study, but I'm not sure where you live." 

"Oh, right, I almost forgot." I say as I pull out my phone, and send him my address.

"Thanks akaashi!" He says with a bright smile. 

"No problem." I say, holding back my own smile. 

After school, I get home, and change out of my uniform into some black sweat pants, and a blue tee shirt that says "All my friends are Pokémon" and a picture of Squirtle, Pikachu, Charmander, and Bulbasaur. Yes, I like Pokémon. Is it a crime? Didn't think so. I head downstairs, and get the coffee table set up, and as soon as I finish, the doorbell rings, signaling bokuto-san is here. I get up and open the door, to see bokuto-san standing there, a large smile on his face. "Hey hey hey akaashi!" 

"Hey bokuto-san." I step aside to let him in, and close the door. He bends over to take his shoes off. Yes I checked out his ass, okay? What can I say, he's hot. But it was only for like, 2 seconds. I walked past him, and headed to the living room. 

"Your house is really nice akaashi!"

"Thank you bokuto-san." I sat down in front of the coffee table, and bokuto sat next to me, and placed his bag with his work down. "Shall we get started?"

"Yeah!" We got started on math, bokuto's worst subject. But he was getting better with the help I was giving him. 

"So I do this, and then this, and carry this, right?" He said looking at his work. I took a look. 

"Almost, you forgot this." I said pointing at a factor he missed.  

"AUGH!" He yelled. 

"Please dont yell, bokuto san. Its a simple fix." I taking the paper from him and showing him how to fix it. He was leaning over me to see what it is I'm doing, and I felt my face heat up from the close contact, but I kept a level tone, as to not let him know what he was doing to me. I could smell the soap he used, he was so close. He smelled of sandalwood with an undertone of ash, like a wood-burned fire.  I... I need to get my head out of the clouds. I finished showing him what to do, and gave him back his paper. "Try the next one on your own." I told him, as I got up. "Do you want some water?"

"Yes please!" He said with a bright smile. I headed over to the kitchen and grabbed 2 glasses from the cupboard. 

"ICE OR NO ICE?" I yelled from the kitchen.

"ICE PLEASE!" He yelled in response. So I grabbed 2 glasses of ice water and headed back, placing one down for bokuto-san, taking a sip of the other and sitting back down next to him. "I think I got it, but can you check?" I nod and smile a little to myself seeing the answer was correct. 

"You got it." I said my tone showing a hint of emotion. 

"YAY!" I chuckled to myself, because of the goofy man in front of me. We finished up his homework and he went home, but he was offered to stay for dinner; however, turned it down because his mom was having a ladies night, and he needed to let the babysitter go home. I asked why his father couldn't do it, and his face darkened a little. "Umm... Can we talk about this at a different time?"

"Yeah, sure." 

"Thanks." He said hugging me. My face heated up, but I pushed it down, and hugged back. He let go, his normal smile back on his face. "See you tomorrow akaashi!" He said waving goodbye. 

Okay that's it. I can't take it anymore.

I'm confessing next session.