first session

the next day at lunch bokuto went to their usual spot, and was greeted by kuroo, kenma, and akaashi. he blushed a little as he sat down, and kuroo noticed, nudging him with a smirk. kuroo knew all about his crush oh akaashi, and so he was trying to get them together. he told kenma and now the two ship them. they started eating and joking, when akaashi spoke. "remember bokuto-san, you need to come to the library after school today." kuroo looked confused. 

"bro what's goin on?"

"well, you know how my math teacher has been nagging me to get a tutor?"

"yeah? wait did you?"

"i gave in. and akaashi's my tutor." kuroo smirked, and kenma actually looked up from his game. he whispered something in akaashi's ear, and got pushed. akaashi was red in the face, and kenma was laughing slightly. kenma and kuroo gave each other a look, that bokuto and akaashi didn't understand. they shrugged it off.

"if you want i can make this a bi-weekly thing? we can meet up on Tuesdays and Thursdays after school for this bokuto-san. is that okay?"

"yeah that's fine." he said trying not to sound too exited about it. but it slightly seeped out. 

"okay. might want to set a reminder on your phone. also let me know beforehand if something comes up and you cant make it, or if you get sick. Id rather not be sitting there for an hour waiting for someone who isn't going to show up."

"of course." 

meanwhile kenma shot kuroo a text, while they were occupied. 

                                                                                                                                                                                       Kenma

                                                                                                                                                   Project bokuaka is a go!

Kuroo

Got it kitten! 

neither of the other teens noticed that they were even texting. they were both making plans on the study session. they agreed for the first session to meet in the library, and possibly in future sessions, go somewhere else. but nowhere too loud of course. 

later akaashi was setting up at a table in the library, trying not to freak out. he was about to tutor his crush. he really tried to stop himself from falling for bokuto. after all, to himself, he was nobody. bokuto was handsome and popular, while he was nobody. there was no way hed like him back. at least that's what he thought. 

the reality? he was adored by the school for his looks and intelligence. the girls and some guys (including bokuto) fawned over him, without his knowledge, and his cold emotionless exterior. a lot of people in the school wanted to be with him, and the same went for bokuto. a lot of people wanted to be with him.

bokuto walked into the room, and seeing akaashi, went over to him. "hey akaashi!" bokuto said. akaahi was slightly out of it, so when he heard bokutos voice, he jumped slightly. but it was really slight. akaashi turned around, to face bokuto.

"O-oh hey bokuto-san." he said, with an almost unnoticeable smile. "should we get started?"

"yeah, lets!" bokuto said with the normal cheeriness in his voice. they sat down and got started. they were there for an hour before they wrapped it up, and went home, and both called up their best friends to fanboy and rant about how it went. now if only they both weren't so oblivious to the fact the other liked them back.