Café 'date'

The day went by slowly, wanting to go see akaashi at both lunch, and after school. I was just waiting. Lunch came around, and I went to the cafeteria to see I was the first one there. I waited a minute and kuroo showed up. I jumped up. "Hey bro!"

"Hey man!"

"Whats up?"

"Nothing much. Oh also kenma an akaashi wont be here today."

"WHAT?! WHY?!" I yelled.

"Chill. Their on a field trip today. They'll be back after lunch." I'm sad. I was looking forward to seeing akaashi. But we're still studying today, so I get to see him then at least. 

"I wish akaashi was here."

"when do you plan on confessing to him?" I thought about it.

"I was thinking Thursday. Like not this Thursday, but the one after."

"Okay. Also good luck on this little 'date'." He said with a smirk. 

"Bruh!" I said laughing pushing him slightly. We laughed for a minute, before calming down. "thanks though." 

We joked around for a few minutes while we ate our lunches. soon enough it was time to bo back to our classes. 

At the end of the day I headed to the front gates and saw akaashi standing there. I run over to him, as to not keep him waiting for too long. "Hey akaashi!" He looked at me, and took out his earbuds. I didn't even notice he had them in. 

"Hello bokuto-san. Come on, lets get going."

"Okay, but where are we going?"

"you'll see. Just follow me." I was a little upset I didn't get to know where we were going, but I'm with akaashi! I don't mind being left slightly in the dark when its with him. Plus, I'll find out soon enough!

After 5 minutes of walking, we arrived at 'kurasuno coffee'. I made a mental note of the place, and we went inside.

The inside was calm, and relaxing. I liked it. We found a table and sat down, pulling out what we needed for todays study session. Akaashi got started, while I payed as much attention as I could, But it was kind of difficult when I's so distracted by the beautiful teen in front of me. 

A few minutes into our session a man with grey hair and a flowery aura came up to us. He seemed to be in his early 20's. "Would you two like anything to eat or drink?" akaashi looked up and stopped for a minute. 

"Can I have a coffee? Plain black."

"Sure thing." The man said turning from akaashi to me. "And what about you?"

"Can I have some milk and a cookie?" I asked, excitedly. The waiter chuckles a little. 

"Sure thing. I'll be back In a minute." He said with a smile. We continued, and he came back with akaashis coffee, and my milk and cookie. 

"Thank you!" I said with a smile.

"Your welcome." He said smiling. 

We went back to our session and after an hour, and after a small debate with akaashi, I paid for our drinks and my snack. I walked akaashi home, and we organized for my place for our next session.

Looks like I gotta clean my room!