Miraculous Deku / Multi-Bun

Art Credit: Spork_Pasta on aminoapps.com
(I edited it a bit so it was thinner)
Based on Miraculous Ladybug

Syd: I can't wait to see how this plays out!

Everyone couldn't lie, these were all interesting. Even if they were sad, it was an experience that they never once had imagined being able to go through.

Buckling up they all look at the screen.

-

Midoriya blinked, looking around, "What? A bathroom? Wow, some things never change~."

Suddenly a small little creature flew out of his bag, resulting in Midoriya screaming and flying backward. Once calming down, he got a look at what it was.

"All Might?"

-

Everyone in the theatre screamed at the screen, "All Might?"

All Might raised a brow, "Me? How does this even work?"

Todoroki seemed even more curious, "Why is a flying, weird-looking All Might in Midoriya's bag? And why did he decide to come out when Midoriya was in the stall?"

Uraraka glanced at Todoroki before sighing, "Whatever you're thinking, it's probably wrong."

Bakugo angrily gritted his teeth at the screen, seeing way too much of Midoriya for a long period of time.

-

"Haha! Yes, Young Midoriya—!"

Suddenly his phone went off, pulling up the notification lead him to a website where news was being broadcast live. A news lady was clearly in distress as she explain the situation.

"An akumatized person has appeared near the TV station. It appears to be a teacher from U.A. High School."

Midoriya gasped as he saw it was Present Mic, he was holding a vault over the ledge. In his hand was vacuum looking contraption.

-

Present Mic: What the— what happened to me!

Aizawa couldn't help but snort at the sight of his husband being evil, "Wow, remind me to never let you become a villain. That outfit is, yikes."

All Might: Why was I a weird-looking flying creature?

Syd: Well in this world All For One, is Midoriya's father. He sends out these butterflies called akumas to possess objects connected to people. He basically controls them through their negative emotions. Midoriya is the holder of One For All in this case, one of the only people who can completely stop All For One. He has a partner named Chat Noir. Midoriya has no clue about what's going on, which is what makes all of this interesting.

Uraraka: So you're telling me, you sent Midoriya

Syd: Mhmm

Uraraka: To another Universe, in a foreign country

Syd: Mhmm

Uraraka: To fight his dad, the number one villain

Syd: Mhmm

Uraraka: With powers, he doesn't even know how to use or how to unleash them?

Syd: Yes, fun right?

Bakugo: Yes. This will be very entertaining!

-

Present Mic laughed as he taunted the reporter, "This safety vault will withstand a 50-story fall. True or false?"

-

Heros: False! It's false!

Shigaraki grinned, scratching his cheek, "Why not find out?"