Mean Girls

Based on Mean Girls

The screen came on and there stands none other than the bold, green-haired boy. Everyone had to swallow hard at the outfit he was in. His muscles not really helping him in the thin spaghetti-strap dress. They couldn't help but notice the disgusted look on Midoriya's face when he noticed the dress.

There was a guy with his arm wrapped around him, everyone saw that the same guy also had his arm wrapped around a prissy looking blond. They could help but chuckle at the sight of seeing Deku look even more revolted than before as he mindlessly slapped the taller boy's hand away.

A girl stood before him with sparkling eyes, genuinely excited about what she was talking about. Midoriya already knew better than to question what was going on, he'd have time later to figure things out. The number one question though, was why everyone was speaking English.

No one could lie, the chattering surrounding their friend/enemy/student was nerve-wracking as all of it was in English. On top of that they all had strong American accents, giving off the impression that he wasn't in Japan.

"You love him, and he totally complimented you~. That is so fetch!"

Midoriya had to blink a bit at that, he processed everything she said but the last word. Everyone could hear his internal monologue.

Okay, so... what the fuck. First off, I'm in class. I literally was sitting there and now I'm here. I've never seen any of these people before but they seem to know me. This nasty cumshot was rubbing my bare arm with his clammy hands. His thumb was rubbing my skin so awkwardly. I'm going to assume he doesn't have any knowledge of muscles, let alone know what one feels like. He looks like he never worked out before... sad. Oh god, his hair looks like a sad excuse for a convenience store wig— anyways... For now, I have to act like I know them and I enjoy being around them. I can make a plan when I'm not surrounded by English people. Translating in my head is hard enough.

-

"Wait so Deku can understand that without subtitles?" Kaminari spoke as he mindlessly gasped at the screen.

Jiro shot a look at him with tired eyes. "No shit. There aren't magical subtitles that he can see. We're watching this on a wall-sized television."

The villains officially choked on their spit at the thoughts of their enemy.

Dabi chuckled in a scratchy voice, "Wow, who knew the nice one was the most judgemental."

Toga squeezed Dabi excitedly. "I wonder what Izu-chan thinks about me! Maybe he wants to see my blood like I want his!"

Everyone stopped focusing on their shock from Midoriya and stared at Toga in disgust.

-

The blondie who was basically pressed against the boy snapped at the once-excited girl. "Gretchen, stop trying to make 'fetch' happen. It's not going to happen."

The camera panned Gretchen's irritated glare that was masked by a shocked and slightly offended expression. The scene faded into her rising with a paper, the setting now with Midoriya in class. He wasn't in a uniform, rather nice casual clothes. He wore long overalls with a baggy yellow sweater that was tucked underneath. The sweater fabric was slightly pulled out so it puffed out around the edge of the pants section of the overalls. It made the outfit look more comfortable rather than if the shirt was aggressively tucked in. Still wearing the bright red shoes everyone could agree the outfit was adorable.