Reunion

Inspired by Grey's Anatomy Season 10 Episode 11 with April standing up for herself

------------------------------------

Syd: So Midoriya is currently in his room, and time is frozen back in your world. I'm going to show you what would happen if Midoriya was to have a class reunion with the people he went to junior high with.

Bakugo:...

Uraraka: Oh! This should be fun! Deku has never told us about his junior high days!

Iida: Yes, this would be a very good experience for most of us. Midoriya is very shy, we may get to see his old friends.

Todoroki: Yeah, Midoriya always avoids talking about his past when it comes to school.

All Might: ...

Aizawa: Problem Child went to school with Bakugo, so I'm assuming not much was different there.

Kirishima: Bakugo? You good?

Bakugo: Shut up and play it already!

Syd: Right. This reunion is Aldera Junior High's 10-year reunion.

-

Entering the building with Bakugo, Midoriya was digging at his cuticles as he chewed on his cheek.

"Izuku, stop panicking. It's been years, everything should be fine alright?"

"Yeah, you're right. Thanks, Kacchan!"

"Tch— whatever. Let's get this over with."

Opening the doors most people glanced over to see the two, everyone surrounding Bakugo with wide eyes and excitement. Midoriya just blinked a bit but took the opportunity to escape.

Bakugo noticed and prevented that from happening, "Where are you going?"

Everyone stared, smirking slightly waiting for Bakugo to do something.

"Oh, I wanted a drink. I'm kinda tired."

"Oh, alright. Grab me something too, make sure it's not too sweet, damn nerd!"

"Of course! I'll be right back!"

Everyone felt their jaws drop at the sight. Was the notorious bully, friends with that worthless little green-haired Deku?

-

Uraraka paused, she already felt a little nervous, "Deku really didn't seem excited to be there."

Dabi rubbed his nose, "I'm surprised to see no one greeted that punk for as popular as he is."

Endeavor smirked, crossing his arms, "If that's the case, I'd assume he's not the number one hero."

Todoroki shut that down real quick, "No one gives a shit if he's the number one hero. Also, did anyone else notice Bakugo called Midoriya, Izuku?"

Everyone went silent at that and looked at the screen before Bakugo could scream.

-

Time had passed and Midoriya was uncomfortably sitting on the couch as some classmates were talking about something with shit-eating grins.

"So Deku~ has anyone decided to be friends with you? Or are you still unloved and little of value?"

-

Sero looked at the screen in disgust, "I'm sorry but what the fuck?"

-

"Bahahaha!"