Ready or Not

Bakugo and his lackeys were all snickering with shit-eating grins as they ranted and complained about everything they saw Midoriya do that day. Their obsession to ruin their victim's day was more fan behavior than anything else.

In a snap, they were all seated in a vacant theatre. There were rows of seats that looked as if a group had just been there. There were stacks of blankets and pillows and there were snacks and refreshments seen nearby.

Bakugo lashed out, getting his hands ready to blast the life out of anyone and anything. The other two were terrified but prepared to fight to the best of their abilities.

Syd appeared out of nowhere, standing before them.  "Hey. You three, sit the fuck down. I want to get you out of here as fast as I can so I can have my original group back."

"Oi! Who the hell do you think you're talking to?" Bakugo shouted.

"Nobody important."

The three decided to shut up, realizing they were not in power.

"Alrighty! Since you three are very obsessed with Midoriya I decided you three could react to him being thrown into a situation."

Bakugo scoffed, a wicked smirk on his face as he processed what was being told to him. "Being thrown into a situation? Does this mean I get to watch that worthless Deku get put in his place? Wait— who the fuck do you think you're calling obsessed?"

The black-haired bully scoffed, "It's the quirkless fuck's fault he's in our way."

"Oh my god. He literally does everything in his power to stay out of your way. You're the ones that literally chase after him."

The grey-haired bastard snorted up a storm at that while the other two were left seething at the random person before them.

"Is that a yes?"

Scoffing, Bakugo rolled his eyes. "Like you'd let us go anyways roll the clip."

-

Middle school Midoriya appeared on the screen. He was in a wedding dress with the veil pushed off his face, and his bangs were held back with a stunning diamond-encrusted hair clip.

Midoriya jumped seeming utterly confused about where he was and what he was doing. "What the— I'm getting married?"

-

The group of bullies all seemed surprised by how fast Midoriya was to speak. They hadn't heard him speak for months now, so it was a strange experience.

-

Midoriya looked around, slightly grossed out. "Hell. No. Bruh I object, wait... is he hot tho?"

-

Bakugo coughed, choking on the water he had opened.

The black-haired guy smirked, enjoying the idea of the boy being gay. "Wow, I knew Deku was fruity but he's a whole fruit isle."

The grey-haired boy fake gagged, "Quirkless and a queer, what else could go wrong with him?"

The black-haired guy shrugged before noticing something. "Hold on. Did Deku curse?"

"Finally, he's not a complete pussy," Bakugo remarked.

-

Turning around to look at the mansion, Midoriya smiled brightly. "Well they have to be rich, this is crazy. My house is probably the size of a single bedroom! God, I'm poor. Maybe I married rich to get Mom away from Dad."