Deku in the Host Club

Art Credit:
@han1han4 on Instagram and Tumblr
Based on Ouran High School Host Club

————————————————————

Syd clapped her hands excitedly, "This is probably going to be my favorite so far so everyone! Sit back and enjoy!"

Aizawa already shook his head as he pinched the bridge of his nose, "Oh my god."

-

The screen flashed to life and there stood Midoriya, groaning as he rose from the floor.

Looking around he was in a fancy corridor, well hallway. Getting up he dusted himself off. Noticing his clothes were different.

"Huh? What the-"

He was wearing a white dress shirt underneath a brown/purple sweater. Wearing casual black dress pants and sneakers.

"I can't see?"

Looking around Midoriya spotted a notebook and a pair of glasses, "My solution!"

-

Momo chuckled softly, relaxing in her seat. "The notebook placement is spot on."

Todoroki raised a brow, looking at Bakugo. "Bakugo. Does Midoriya need glasses?"

Bakugo scoffed, snapping at Todoroki. "Like hell if I knew! Whatever shit the damn nerd needs doesn't concern me!"

Uraraka shook her head, looking at Todoroki, "Midoriya seemed confused about why he couldn't see. I doubt he wears glasses, let alone contacts without us noticing."

-

Grabbing the packet and slipping on the glasses Midoriya took a deep breath, "Alright, so this is like a rich people's place. Oh my god, what if they find out I'm poor and can't afford rich people's things?"

-

Uraraka spat out her water, staring at the screen in joy. "Oh my! Finally! Someone who can understand!"

Iida frowned, looking at Uraraka. "Doesn't Midoriya pay for our stuff sometimes?"

Todoroki huffed, crossing his arms in a frustrated manner. "He never allows me to pay for him unless it's a gift on a holiday. Even then most of the time he acts as if it's sacred."

Bakugo rolled his eyes, looking at the screen. "He moved into an apartment complex with his mom. The rent is probably a lot lower."

Uraraka instantly looks relieved. "Okay, that makes me feel less bad about running his pockets dry."

Everyone shifted uncomfortably in their seats at the information they proceeded. Midoriya was big on getting gifts and being charitable. Every holiday, birthday, or celebration, Midoriya would get everyone a gift. You could tell when he was struggling because his gifts would change from money and clothes to personally made cards and homemade chocolates.

-

Panicking Midoriya looked around. "Well, since I'm most definitely not near anyone I know I may as well try and get help from people who are familiar with the area."

Walking down the halls Midoriya looked out the window to the giant campus, "Oh my god! This is nothing like I've ever seen before, I must really be far from home... sweet!"

-

Mina snorted at that, looking at Kirishima, "Yeah, probably glad to be away from the stupid constant villain attacks!"

Shigaraki raised a brow, crossing his arms defensively, "We are literally right here?"

Kaminari raised a brow, confused. "So you're allowed to insult us every second of every day for trying to help people. Yet we can't insult you for trying to kill us?"