The Loyalty Flower

Enry number 2 for juliatheawzom3274

Word: Loyalty 

Also just a violence and shooting trigger warning. 

He kept pressure on her bleeding wound the best that he could. He could feel her pulse getting slower and slower as he tried to stop the bleeding.

"It's not over yet," Was all he managed to break through his coming tears. His sobbing took him on in a devastating challenge, oozing out of him as a fight for life or death took place in front of his frantic grey eyes.

It was all happening at once, it had no warning, no leading up, or had it? He didn't know if there was something he could have done, something that would help this disquietude. He could let this happen to her, not after everything, he couldn't, he could never bear to lose her, or see her hurt. She was hurt, and she was dying and they were all alone.

"Stop crying," She squirmed under the pressure of his whale body weighing down on the profound wound. "You need to stop fighting," She gave a raspy whisper as she began to slip away, as the air got harder and harder for her to breathe.

"I can't," He let out of his blocked gaze from her eyes and stared down at the wound, trying to apply even more pressure with his blood coated shaky hands.

She continued her feeble gaze on him as she opened her now blood-filled mouth to obliged "I'm going to die, I can feel it, I don't think there-"

"No, I'm not going to let you, you can't, not now, I'm not letting go," he fought back. He hated that they were arguing when she was so close to death, but he wouldn't let this slide, he wouldn't just listen to her and let her die when there might be hope.

"Plant me in the meadow, where the birds sing, and the sun shines, making it warm underneath the willow, entomb me in the place where all the hate in this world stops, where I find peace," Her request stung him like the burning blare of a blaster.

She was aking to die, she was asking for him to let her go, and he froze, he couldn't, he would never, If someone were to come, she would live, they just needed to hold on, hold on for a doctor, someone who would be able to save her, and do more then just try and stop the bleeding.

"Do this one thing for me," She spoke as he still hadn't said a word to her request. "Please, for me, not for you, not for mom or for dad, for me, just this one thing and nothing more," She pleaded as she endeavored to place her unstable hand on top of his.

"Ok," He whispered faking a smile to comfort him. He knew as the time began to drain on that there was no hope, that no one was coming, there was no way, she couldn't be saved. He stared deep into her eyes as he held her fragile hand in his, and as he pretends to smile, making her last moments light for her, his hearing went out, his ears rang as if there was an explosion but there wasn't. His ears rang in pain as much as his eyesight went blurry.

"Juni!" His voice ranged out through the softly wetted grass. Juniper bounced like a butterfly as she collected the sweet dainty flowers that grew in the meadow every spring. "There you are Juni!" A gleam came across his face as he found his sister in the veldt 

"Hey, Lux!" She called back with a wide grin as she stopped to hold the delicate flower up to her freckle dusted nose. She stood in her favorite place on Raxus, the meadow that resided behind their house, the best place by far. 

"Mom has been calling us, looks like we have some fancy meeting to attend," He shrugged as a disappointed looked gloomed over his voice. 

"Ah, the life of the offsprings of a separatist Senator and fighter, it never ends," She joked with a marvelous laugh that lifted up with the rays of the sun. "Let''s go, ha the sooner we get dressed up like porcelain dolls, and attend this meeting, the better," She placed the flower on a stone that stood firm next to her, her strong fingers brushed upon the rough stone, the roughness comforting to her. "Sometimes I just wished something exciting would actually happen at these gatherings," She chuckled as she began to walk by her older brother's side. "but no, it's always people talking and saying boring stuff and Dooku standing there pretending to be all big and strong "We must defeat the Republic" the last word he always says," Juniper mimicked the ruler of the speratstist as it was true, that is the last word he always said at every meeting.