The pain of it all. The lack of sight. The pain of trust.

Hii I hope your doing well!! :) :) 

Word: Pain (yay) lol

@juliatheawzom3274

I really hope this makes you tear up (lol I didn't mean that to sound bad) I just hope it has emotion! :) 

Enjoy!:

Oh almost forgt- 

POV: Ahsoka

The last time I was there-

The last time I saw him-

The last thing I did was hurt him, and now how would I face him?

The rushing wind blew frigid against my hooded montrals. My lightsaber's weight seemed unfamiliar in my palms. A wrong devouring feeling, a feeling almost as if it burned. Like the metal was oxidizing; injuring. It was completely foreign. It felt wrong entirely.

These lightsabers, the scarps of metal that laid within my cut hands, only brought me back to it all. To his face, to his smile, his nod.

"Good luck," I had made up as I took a step forwards, thinking of something, anything to break the silence. To break how dismissive I was to him.

He glanced back with his confiding eyes as they observed the moment, in the rush of the moment he stood still to review what might have made him happy. Whether it was the fact that I was back, the hope that we would fix it all. That we could be the same way we were before I left. Before I gave him no hope when I truly crushed his heart.

But it all ended with a smile, his light smile. His grin that showed how he knew, he thought everything would be so ok, that everything would fix itself. That we would defeat maul, uncover the chancellor, and- well end the war.

Hope, hope was something we had. It was a confirmation, a glimmer. Of course, hope always seemed to be a lie. It always seemed to break down. It broke us. From the very beginning; the start of it all.

I was becoming a padawan, master Yoda had said so, he had assigned me to Master Skywalker and he was supposed to supervise my training and that's what I told Anakin. 

The place where it had all begun, the day when I walked off the cruiser, to see their places. To see their surprised faces to see a youngling as they wondered how I was supposed to be of service to them.

"And who are you suppose to be?" He sounded so young then, young and unharmed, except he was.

"I'm Ahsoka, master Yoda sent me," clarified with such a naiveness; inexperienced, and arrogant. "He needs me to inform you that you need to head back to the Jedi temple right away," I had that message, that one message that I had remembered the whole ride. The ride where I honestly could never stop shaking. I was going to meet my master. I was going to meet the man who changed my life.

He really did change my life, he deeply truly did. He became my brother, not only that but my best friend, the one person I could always trust, the one person. I could reside in him, even after I left him, He was there for me always, no matter what I did, but of course, it didn't start like that but soon enough we became more and more like each other than we had in the beginning. We adapted, we grew up, we developed wisdom, respect, kindness, only to become what we were.

I guess I wasn't really kidding when I told Skyguy he was stuck with me.

He was. I was. That's what we thought. That's what we held onto in the end, and now. And now what have we become? What have we done? What did we do?