Chapter 1

Crying

Crying.... This is all Jay could hear and it drives him crazy. He doesn't want to hear his crying and especially not from Jungwon his Love his baby. "You won't leave me, right Jay? Please tell me you won't leave me Jay!" with glassy eyes Jungwon looked up to Jay who looked pretty worried down at Jungwon. It was uncomfortable, he must say. Looking down on Jungwon while he was sitting on his lap and he himself sitting on the couch in their own apartment, Jay only bought a few days ago so he can suprise his Lover, but back to the topic, he just didn't got the heart to tell his lover that it was hurting his neck "Of course I won't leave you my little one" Jay said with a serious tone and kissed Jungwon afterwards on his forehead "No one and I say really no one can separate us! I will personally fight th-" Jungwon does't even let him speak until the end and is already attacking his lips with his own ones. It felt like heaven to Jay and Jungwon but sadly it didn't last long until some barged inside their apartment "JUNGWON!!"The scream of Jungwon's father was heard that made them both jump up from the couch"F-father?" Jay could literally hear the fear in Jungwons voice. That got his instinct to protect his baby awocken but before he even had the Chance to stand in front of him so Jungwon doesn't have to see his father anymore, they already got seperated "No father let me go!! Father PLEASE!" But his father wouldn't let go. It didn't matter how hard Jungwon tries to wiggle out of his father grip, he just wouldn't let go. The whole situation only got worse the moment Jays Father, a really known CEO of one of the richest company in korea, came in "What's this about?!" The cold gaze Jays father gave Jay made even Jungwon shiver in pure fear "Dad I love him... why you both doing this to us?! Can't you see how you both are breaking us. Please Dad let me love him!" Jay immediatly got on his knees pleading to his Dad to let him and Jungwon love in peace "I'm really disappointed in you Jay. Didn't I already told you, not to love someone who isn't wealthy as us?!" seeing Jungwon still struggling  with his own dad, made Jay realise something. They can't love each other in peace until their dads give them up but Jay knows that both are to stubborn to give them up. So he took the gun his dad always illegally took with him and before he shoot himself he looked at Jungwon with a smile "I love you... don't forget that" and than it happened. Jay shoot himself and this made Jungwon scream in fear. He automatically break threw his father grip after he saw that his own father got distracted by the shot and run up to his lover, who is now lying death on the Ground "Jay?! JAY?! Wake up! You said you would never leave me.. you said.. you said-" Jungwon started to cry even harder now while lying his head on Jays chest. Nothing was heard in the room only the crys from Jungwon and the heathy breaths of both their fathers "You lied to me.. How could you Jay?! I can't live without you" Jungwon than lift his head up again and stared a few seconds at the gun in Jays hand until he himself grabs the gun. This obviously didn't get unnoticed by the fathers "Jungwon.. please don't do this you are my only son.. please Jungwon!" Ignoring his father, Jungwon hold his gun up to his head and gave both of them a hurtful smile "This wouldn't have happaned if you both didn't tried to separate us.. deal with the consequence" And than it happaned again. The loud shot of the gun was heard a second time today but this time it killed Jungwon.