Chapter 9

Beginne, deine Geschichte zu schreiben

~ Sunoo, Sunghoon ~

Feeeeeeeeeeeeelix" Jake greeted him with the most enthusiastic voice Sunoo ever hear from him but he just keeps it to him first. „Hi Jake it's really good to see you too. Of course you too Sunoo". The latte just bowed lightly and sat down beside the other member of the club. „So you guys already know why you here, right? Good, so I wanted to actually ask what you guys think we should teach them? Anything that would be easy to learn and that won't take to long. I mean in the end they aren't really familiar with cooking.". „There is literally no need to ask me too... my cooking skills aren't the best but Sunoo probably knows what we can do.. right Sunoo" he turned lightly to the sight to look at Sunoo with his puppy eyes that would make everyone just melt on the spot „how about we just make bungeoppang with red beens? They are easy to make. We just have to look after them that they don't burn themselves or the bungeoppang. And I know a certain one who really loves them so much he would kill for them." „That's an actually good idea. Now we only need a few who wants to buy the ingredients and measure them so they could just use them without having an whole breakdown on how much they need from everything." "Than I would like it take care of the ingredients and..." he looked to the other members, who just avoided his gaze so did Jake which got him a lightly smack on his back from Sunoo „No one wants to help... what bad bad bad members we have here.. they let me Kim Sunoo do all the work alone maybe I shouldn't have helped a certain one with the last name Shin, who burned his cake... how sad and I already thought about cooking Ramen with spicy tteokbokki for the club and some of my friends. But looks like it that I will only make some for my friends beside that mean hyung beside me and Felix hyungie.".
Which made the other slightly panic and laugh at the same time at how dramatic Sunoo sometimes can get. But of course they couldn't now sit just still and everyone literally were so ready to help him. It even came to the point some used the cooking tools to fight over who will help Sunoo.
„Of course that would make them help me.. what meanies" sulking a little while watching them fight, Someone sneaked up to Sunoo right because on the other sight was Jake still holding his hand procreating Sunoo from the others who now tried to snatch Sunoo from him „hi Sunoo how about we do it together? Ahhh wait you don't no my name right? I'm Na Jeamin, it's really nice finally talking to you. Was kinda hard to talk with you especially if everyone was around you. Did you already know that you are everywhere on Twitter with the hashtag cuteboys and Sungsun. You are already pretty known here. Oh wait do I talk to much? I'm so sorry this is probably to much for you" not gonna lie it was really a little to much information in that short time for Sunoo but he didn't really wanted to come of rude so he tried to remember everything he was just told to give him an answer. „Ahh yeah nice to meet you too I'm Kim Sunoo but you already know this and I would like to do the grocery shopping with- wait a minute did you just say that I'm everywhere on Twitter?! Since when?!" „oh you didn't really knew it? They are on Twitter I think since the day where you guys watched this Kid play basketball. There were first picture with only you two hugging and people that started to actually ship you guys bit out of nowhere that Sunghoon sat with you guys in the cafeteria the ship started to vanish as if it never existed now you both guys are known as the cute couple everyone wants to be together."
It was literally shown everywhere in Sunoos face that he was shocked but also kinda flustered. His red cheeks were exposing him but jaemin didn't really wanted to point it out to him since they still aren't really friends yet „so people are shipping hyungie with m-me... I— have nothing really to say...." he shakes his head hard to forget the information he just got from jaemin.
For some weird reason he feels kinda happy that people think that they are together but at the same time he feels weirded out by the others for taking fotos from them without asking, posted them and thastarted to ship them just like that „it doesn't matter let's just decide where we can meet after school so we can buy them before the others notice that I already decided who I will take with me. I'm really not in here for sulking members who won't talk to me anymore." „okie than how about we meet at the front where we park our cars. My boyfriend jeno could drive us and he looked us a little if we end up having to many bags. Sounds that good?" he smiled and nodded his head that he agreed to it „okkkk guys stop fighting now!!! It looks like Sunoo will take jaemin with him... so calm down now and don't sulk jaemin was at least decent about his way of approaching Sunoo" Felix finally stepped up after he was just silently watching the others, Sunoo an jaemin interactions. He than smiled lightly at Sunoo befor than turning his body to everyone „now that we decided you are dismissed and can go now!"
How fast the table have turned, than everyone of them started to sulk than not even a few minutes ago Sunoo was beipng the dramatic one for sulking. Not minding them much Sunoo let go of Jake of jakes hand to link his arm with jakes. It was way more comfy for him and Jake doesn't seem to mind it really. „Sunoo... Than are you and this jaemin guy meeting up" he let out light laugh hearing how mad Jake was „we want to meet after school. His boyfriend will drive us to the grocery store so we can buy everything and than we will probably come back here to prepare everything so we don't have to do it tomorrow." „ahh but Sunghoonie wanted to drive you home.. he won't be happy to hear this." „ohh.. I totally forgot this can you maybe tell him this? You guys have classes together right.. so can you?" Jake shakes his head immediately and took his arm out of their linked arms because they were finally at sunoos classroom „I'm sorry I won't do that... I still have The wish to live you know. Than you will tell him this he will at least only sulk... don't look at me like this. We know Sunghoon will kill me for not stopping you from going with someone else." „ok than I will tell him.. you are a bitch for not helping out your friend and I thought what we had was special but your life is apparently more important than me.. I will remember. Maybe I will sit with jeongin the next time to eat with him. He would at least help me not like a certain one"
He walked inside his classroom but not before saying a quick goodbye after his little outburst that he and Jake just took as a joke. „Hi guys" Sunoo sat down in front of yeonjuns and rikis table. He turned with his whole body to them smiling at them with the cutest smile they all already know. „Heyyyy Baby. How was the meeting? I hope you everything went ok." „Don't worry yeonjun everything went perfect. We decided what we are going to teach you guys to cook and trust me someone will love this because you and I will bring it to him than. We also decided who will buy the ingredients, that's me and jaemin btw. but before everyone tried to avoid it so I was being a little dramatic to the point the others were fighting each other. But that wasn't really bad because we at least decided now who will go with me and jaemin and I will meet up after school"
Riki looked confused from Sunoo to yeonjun and back to Sunoo after he mentioned that he will meet up with this jaemin guy after school „but didn't Sunghoon and you wanted to meet after school so he can take you home?" „ohh yeah he wanted but now I can't so I have to tell him that he can't take me home anymore. I hope he won't be mad at me for that.. I will just make him Japanese fruit sandwiches than he can't be mad at me! We must still have some ingredients for that in the club room but for that I have to ask Felix...I will just text him" he whispered the last few things to himself while taking out his phone to message Felix about his plan. Meanwhile the other two boys were just staring weirdly at him „and he really said that he isn't whipped for Sunghoon... he even considered making him an sandwich! He would never do this for us... probably only than we ask really nicely.. don't sulk Riki you make me wanna sulk too..." now both of them were sulking while looking at the happy Sunoo, who got the allowance from Felix to use them „yah Sunoo can you at least make us some too? I'm really craving those sandwiches now" the Japanese one asked, who really just missed the Japanese food his mother always made for him „it's hyung Riki! Now I don't really feel like making you guys some sandwiches... I also wanted to make ramen with spicy tteokbokki after our second class but looks like you guys don't want this either..."
Before either of them could complain, the teacher, mr. Lee, who we only call taeyong-ssi because he like it like this better , came inside the class. But Riki wasn't having it so he leaned a little further to Sunoo „I'm sorry hyung... can you please make us something too... just you Talking about Food made me hungry even though we just ate something and made me a little grumpy not having them now"
Sunoo let out a little giggle but didn't turn back to them but still answered them that he will make them still food and that he would have cooked some food for them anyways while still writing note on what their teacher was explaining them.