Chapter 6

~ Sunghoon, Sunoo ~

~ Sunghoon, Sunoo ~

Sunghoon was confused. 'Loosing again huh?' What is this all about. Why are they both feeling those things than they didn't know each other? It made Sunghoon getting an headache. In the meantime he thought, Sunoo was playing with his own hands still waiting for Sunghoon finally to say something. It made him worry that he might have gone to far. I mean in the end they are strangers nothing more and it made him wanna cry all over again. ' I don't want to be only stranger!I want to be friends with him, want to hang out with him and cuddle him. Why isn't he saying something? It isn't even my fault! He was the one who came to my home without any conection to me' Sunoo huffed looking at Sunghoon "Why aren't you saying something?! It makes me feel like you don't want to be with me even though you were the one who came here!" Sunghoon immediately looked up to Sunoo. His eyes widened than he saw how close Sunoo was to tears and made him hug Sunoo all over again, but this time Sunoo didn't let him. He doesn't want to fight with him but he can't do anything for feeling this unwanted. The more Sunoo let his feelings take other him the more pictures were forming in his heads. 

"Wait Jay-ssi!!" Jungwon sceamed after him but instead of stoping he even started to speed walk. He didn't wanted to talk to him especially since the incident that happened a few days ago, where he screamed at Jungwon in front of everyone to the point that Jungwon started to cry and run away. While his friends punched him for hurting their baby Jungwon. Since than Jay felt a little guilty but not guilty enough that he would apologize or even talk to Jungwon. "Yahh stop running away from him" Jungwon screamed again and before Jay could avaoid his jump on him, he was already lying on the ground with Jungwon on his back holding him to the ground 'I mean at least no one is here right now or it would be emberrassing to be seen like this "Fuck that was hard to catch you! I wanted actually to ask you if you wanted to eat with me and I want accept a no. So I will see you later" "No! You can't just make me eat with you just because you wanted to! Stop this shit you annoy me so much! How often do I have to tell you that we can't be seen together?!" Jay growled (he a dog or what) and stood up, that resulted to Jungwon falling down but he didn't really pay attention to it. Jungwon stood up patting all the dirt from himself not showing how much Jays action actually hurt him "That's okay I will wait for you anyway maybe you will change your mind." He didn't let him answer this time and walked away trying to hold all his tears  but he can't do anatyhing against it. He just felt so unwanted. 

Back to the reallity Sunoo was the whole time hugged by Sunghoon while lightly swinging from side to side "What was that? Out of nowhere you weren't responding to me anymore. I thought you had a panic attack again!" Sunoo felt his tears flowing out, wetting Sunghoons shoulder  "I saw something. Two boys actually. It wasn't my first time seeing them but normally they would only appear in my dreams. Actually I never really remembered the context of the dream besides the boys names. He was so mean and made me feel unwanted like you just made me..." Sunghoon sighed and pressed him even harder against his chest "So you see them too huh.. I see them sometimes too this just can't be an coincidence. What if we are kinda linked to them?" He asked but Sunoo didn't answer him at first trying to calm his heartbeat. Until his heartbeat was in a normal speed he started to talk or more whispered that he doesn't want to talk about it anymore, because it makes him feel hurt and he doesn't want this "It's okay Sunoo. You don't have to talk about it anymore. How about you rest a little. I will than go home but before it I wanted to say that I don't wanna loose you too so be prepared to talking with me tomorrow because I will totally come to your table" Sunghoon grinned at at the smaller one getting a light smile out of Sunoo "Okay but can we like not metion what happened today? My friends will probably tease me that the Park Sunghoo came to me after he heard that I didn't came to classes and than scold me for letting a stranger in even though it's the Park Sunghoon" Sunghoon stood up from Sunoos bed only to lay Sunoo down and tug him in "Don't worry it will be our little secret. No one will know about this if you don't want to. Now sleep! You had an really tiring day you deserve to sleep a little more. I will see you tomorrow" before Sunghoon left Sunoos apartment, he turned around for the last time to make sure Sunoo was still in his bed and than he finally left to drive home, where his sisters were already waiting for him "Where were you? Do you know how late it is already? Yuna and I were so worried for you! You always say we shouldn't be late out or even alone at home but than you are here doing what ever you want. Do you know how unfair it is?" Yujin glared at Sunghoon but he didn't really commented her glaring at him "You know Yujin instead of beeing mean to me right now you should actually think if I was only out because I wanted to or because something important came up and yes it was the second one. An friend of mine got wasn't feeling really well that he skipt classes and just went home without telling one of us and he texted no one so i drove to his home to be sure he was ok. And it took me so long because he kinda talked about it and the same time not really and than he started to cry again so please let me go to sleep. I'm really tired of today" Yujin was out of words because she wasn't really expecting to hear such a story that she felt guilty to attack him with her words and glares, so Yuna took over the talking "I'm sorry Oppa that we came of this rude it was just that we was so worried that something might happened to you but it looks like as if you just wanted to look after your friend. We are sorry again." He sighed walking past them up the stairs and in to his room not really in the mood to answer them. He was just to tired and he really wants to sleep. "Do you think he is still angry with us?" Yujin asked her sister but Yuna herself didn't know if he was angry with them or not "I don't know but let's ask him tomorrow. He looks tired and I think he will get probably even angrier if we are going to annoy him with this right now. So let's just go to sleep too. I'm tired." Yujin nooded and they both were now walking to their rooms. 

On the next morning Sunghoon woke up with a single tear escaping his eye "Yang Jungwon" He whispered a name he found familiar but didn't know who it was "I should talk with Soobin about this again" Maybe he can help him finding out if Yang Jungwon somehow linked with him or if it's just a dream. He stood up getting ready for school and talking in school for the first time to Sunoo. Not gonna lie he was a little bit exited on how the others will react than out of nowhere those both are starting to talk with each other. They will probaby be suprised and he hoped they are going to be some funny faces so he can tease those idiots he calls his friends. 

At the same time in Sunoo's apartment. He was the different to Sunghoon. He woke up this time without having a dream. But how could he even have a dream than he was exited and kinda scared to see Sunghoon again and what his friends will say because it would be their first time talking in school without them knowing that he was already in his apartment and that they literally talked here as strangers. They will probably hit him first becuase he shouldn't just let Strangers in even though it's Sunghoon and Jake's friend. And than they would scold and punch Sunghoon for entering Sunoos apartment. He knows for a fact that Jake will even help them beat Sunghoon up. But they won't know, so he doesn't need to be worried for him and Sunghoon. He will maybe tell them than he feels comfortable enough. Walking to his bus stop near his house he saw someone standing he was quit familiar with.

---------------------------------------------------------

This was chapter 6! I hope you liked it and chapter 7 will be either out in the next few hours or tomorrow. Autor-nim says bye now(◕ᴗ◕✿) .
Oh and btw did some of you watched txt and Enhypen playground?