Chapter 8

~ Sunghoon, Sunoo ~

~ Sunghoon, Sunoo ~

Getting stared at, wasn't really on Park Sunghoons list to get, but right now he can't really do anything about it. Especially than Jake and Yeonjun were literally chasing him. „YAAHH PARK SUNGHOON, YOU BETTER STOP RUNNING YOU-" Jake screamed after him,, but he wasn't that dumb to listen to that idiot and stop, if his life is depending on it. Let's just say that he wasn't ready to die, so he just kept running trying to loose those two. „YAHHHHHH". Now that's terrifying, it's literally sound like as if they are right behind him. Weren't they just now about 6-10 m away from him. How did they get so close so fast. „STOP CHASING ME I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG!!", he whined, while passing other students, who just either look confused or were literally filming them.
While Sunghoon was still being chased by those two furios idiots, Sunoo sat at the table with the biggest smile you have ever seen on him. „I-„ Beomgyu started, looking in disbelieve at Sunoo who was still grinning like the devil himself. But he got cut off by the laugh of an Angel. „Oh my god- You little shit" The normally lonely guy stated,as he was laughing with Sunoo, „You are evil and I'mm here for it. No wonder I choosed you as the cutest from all of them. I think I will now sit more often with you guys if this litttle Devil is sitting with us. He deserves everything especially if he can manipulate everyone into saying what he wants to hear".
„I can show you if you want Hyung it's really easy." Taehyun almost immediately started to grin even harder and nodded his head in agreement. „Sunoo..." Hyuka started, looking a little terrified at the both „.. You really shouldn't show him how this works or else Beomgyu and I have to be careful what we say in his presence. He will literally make us do things that we don't want to. Right beomgyu?!". Not thinking twice, the other friend of Taehyun nodded in agreement to hyukas question and looked even a little nervous from Hyuka to Taehyuns and Sunoo Face. „I'm kinda regretting it now asking if Tae can join us. If I would have known that you guys are as evil as the editors of Mnet I wouldn't have asked.". „Don't be that dramatic I don't think it would be that bad. Sunoo is actually an angel- I mean I hope so. You are, right hyung?", „ Of course Riki I would never be as evil as Mnets evil editing. And now to you Beomgyu! Do never compare us to Mnet. That snakes deserve to rott in hell. They literally had the audacity to put the audio of an Stray kids member, where he was crying in. Like the fuck is wrong with them?! That was straight up just rude and disgusting so don't you dare say this ever again!". Glaring at Beomgyu, Sunoo looked away sulking as to why this idiot was comparing them to those snakes.
No wonder so many say Beomgyu isn't the brightest, especially than he once said that he wants to have clear hair. „Right?! Those assholes had literally the audacity to do this to him! Like what the fuck is their problem? Are they that desperate to get clicks?! He just made the whole fandom Mad. We should just burn them down" „I totally agree with you Soobin hyung! Like couldn't they just let him be. He was already mad at himself and now this? They deserve to really rott in hell like Sunoo hyung already said.". While Soobin, Niki and Sunoo were still ranting about how shitty Mnet is, the others were either eating in peace or threw sometimes something in to the ranting of the three.
Than finally Jake, Yeonjun and Sunghoon came back. Or more like those two dragged Sunghoon by his ear to the table. „We are back.". They both than just pressed Sunghoon back to his place were he was sitting before at with a red cheek and ears. „Ohh you guys finally done with chasing this poor guy". The only Boy Heesung asked finally speaking to the others. „He isn't the poor guy!! It's Jake and me!" Crossing his arms, Yeonjun let himself plop down beside Soobin. „Oh don't be over dramatic. Of course he will call me the cutest!", „Sunoo please!"The  poor guy, who was chased by them, whined not ready to get chased by the others again. „I'm not ready to get chased again. I was about to die if Seokjin Sunbae wouldn't have stopped them.". „I'm sorry Sunghoon!" he laughed lightly at Sunghoon and than patted his cheek „But are you ok tho? Your cheek looks like they slapped you?"
But instead of answering him Jake did it for him „We didn't slap him! That dumbass run into a door the moment he looked behind to see were we are. It's his own fault though.. Like I'm his friend since we are small and he had the audacity to betray me like that. Oh don't be offended Sunoo. You know I didn't mean it like that. It was actually obvious that he will pick you. Mate is a pick me for you lmao but I thought he would at least say that we are somehow cute, too o at least mention us but that Ice block had the audacity to not even look at us while saying you are the cutest in any way and that we can't compare us to you like did he just really insult us like this? Manz really got big balls for thinking I or more like we won't get offended.". „Please this is so funny and for what?! Jake literally got a rapper." Laughing his whole ass off, Riki even had to hold himself on Yeonjun to not fall, that had he was laughing. „Not gonna lie they have a point though Sunghoon. Like you literally kinda offended them, which was unnecessary but funny". „First don't call me Manz like that Jake, that sounds kinda weird and Sunoo-ah why don't you call me hyung? I was literally risking my life for wanting to call you cute and even buy you some food". „I'm sorry for the first one hyungie didn't mean to give you over to those furries like that but my stamina to keep up with you three isn't that good or else I would have helped. And about the food. That doesn't really face me. You shouldn't even think about giving your own money away, especially if I can make my own food. Ohh right Jakie we need to go soon to the club room. Felix said that he needs some volunteers for this event, where we were going to cook with the Drama club. They meant that they need some help because they are doing a cooking show but they are all not really expirienced. If that's right.. or did I mixed up something?" He asked while looking at Yeonjun. „Yes you got it right baby" He winked at his baby and even send a flying kiss to him as if they never fought of who is the cutest „Ahh yess than we should go now. I'm done with eating anyways." Jake stood up straching his hand out to Sunoo, which the latter almost immediately took into his own. „Than let's go! See you around guys and Hyungie.". „Wait Sunoo before you go. You shouldn't worry about the money I would give away, And even if you can cook I would still buy you anything you need. That's it. You can go now. Hyungie will take you later home ok?"
He just sighed and than nodded at his hyungie, who had already helped him a lot in this short Time they know each other. „Ok hyungie see you later than"
Now Jake and Sunoo were finally gone, Yeonjun could let out a loud shriek „My Sunsun heart is blooming. You guys are so cute!!! I want that! Can I be Sunoo?! Give me that situation too!! Where is my future Boyfriend?!" „What are you? A rapper and there I thought Jake could already speak fast but you are on another level" „Oh don't act like that Tae.. the moment you are mad you could literally be the Korean Eminem.", „Beomgyu has a point,, you really could"

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

I'm back in game with my bad writing skills lmao.
Anyways how did you think about Enhypens comeback?
I loved it like fuck how can they be Rockies?!