Chapter 10

~Jay, Jungwon, I Sunoo, Sunghoon~

Jay was on the ground with a slightly smaller on the top. You might ask how this situation got this out of hand that the smaller one was now pressing him on the ground with his whole body. He might not look like this but Jungwon was heavier than jay thought. Not that he thought of it.. okay maybe he did but only because he saw Jungwon once jump on his friends, if I remember it right, Geonu and Asahi. They both looked like it was the easiest thing ever. Now I just think they are way to used to it to be bothered by the weight of this boy. While Jay can't say the same thing.
„Yah Jay why were you running away?!" the smaller asked him with a slight pout on his lips that Jay couldn't because Jungwon was laying his head on his chest.
Right I'm still here with Jungwon on top of me. Back than I was running away from Jungwon trying my best to loose him. But to his luck was Jungwon not someone, who would give up on him on asking him to eat with him.
„Are you listening to me Jay?" he heard jungwons soft voice that annoyed him so much. At least he tried to say that it annoys him while deep down he knows that he adores Jungwon to much to hurt him.
„You know why I was running away.. you annoy me and you just don't listen to a no! So could you now get up from me!? People are watching and I'm not really here for trouble!" He could literally feel how jungwon started t o shake a little, which made him feel kinda guilty but he couldn't let his wall crumble so he tried to ignore those feelings that came up to him and tried to push Jungwon down from him. And even though Jungwon was kinda hurt by him he didn't let himself getting pushed down from the other so he clings even harder on Jay but this time he looked him straight in the eyes „That's okay I will wait for anyways maybe you will change your mind." He didn't let him answer this time and walked away trying not to cry but he can't do anatyhing against it.
„This kid..." with a sigh Jay stood up and glanced at the others that were watching them „what are you looking at?! If I hear someone talk about this I will make sure you will never see the daylight anymore! Do we understand!?" with a satisfying grin he walked away after he saw everyone nod in fear they would be the new victim of the Park family.
After some time Jay, was reading in the library like he always would do while all his other classmates were probably eating in the cafeteria and than he remembered something „jungwon wanted to meet me..." he looked at the clock with Horror the moment he saw that it was already an hour since he should have meet Jungwon. „He wouldn't have still waited for me right?!" As much as he wanted to believe this, he couldn't so he stood up from the chair and started to run to the place Jungwon wanted to meet him
„You idiot..." he put his jacket on Jungwons Shoulders so he won't be freezing „your were still waiting for me even though I said no... you are dumber than he though.." he took at the two plates that one was placed on jungwons side while the other was right in front of Jay „he even bought me food...fuck" full of guilty, he took the one plate in front of him and started to eat quietly. He didn't know were to look but after some time he settled his sharp gaze on Jungwon.
„Oh Jay-ssi you are finally here and even started to eat.. you should have woke me up" „yeah yeah.. now start to eat before I think to go again" with the biggest smile jay ever saw on jungwon, he started to eat too only now noticing the jacket on his shoulder that slipped away. „Ohh whose jacket is that?" „your are taking me to long..." he stood up and left again, not even finishing his food but for that he couldn't care less. He was just burning to much feeling a little ashamed to run away like that just because he didn't wanted to see how jungwon would be reacting if he would realize it's his jacket.
Meanwhile by jungwon, who looked at first really sad and confused. Right at that moment he could see whose jacket it belonged to and started to burn up  „heh! You like me somehow too! I knew it..." with a smile jungwon took the jacket and immediately replaced it with his jacket „it even smelled like him-„