chapter 7

~ Sunoo, Jeongin,, Hyunjin,  Sunghoon ~

"Yang Jeongin?" He heard the voice from behind. With a suprised face Jeongin turned around to actually see Sunoo standing right in front of him "Huh Sunoo? You drive with this bus too?" Sunoo nooded and walked up to him "What a suprise to see you here. No like for real. I can't remember seeing your face in this bus" Sunoo was still a little suprised and you can literally see it in his widen eyes, but Jeongin did't took it in the bad way. He was taking this bus only since last week. The weeks before he was mostly taking the second bus , because he wanted to sleep a little longer. "Yeah that's because I actually always took the second bus but now he isn't coming anymore so I need to take him. But hey at least I don't have to drive alone. Now you are with me!" Jeongin grinned at him. 

The bus stopped in front of the school and there was already someone waiting at the gate. He had blond, long hair and was on top of that tall and handsome. "Who are you starring at?" Jeongin followed Sunoos eyes and grinned seeing his boyfriend waiting for him "This is Hyunjin you are starring at right now. And he is my boyfriend you know?" Sunoo gulped lightly looking away from this beautiful looking like angel to look at Jeongin with respect "Boy... You have a hot boyfriend. You have my full respect for seducing such a boyfriend! Tell me your secrets!" The laughing of the smaller one was heard and he patted Sunoos shoulder "I don't have any secrets but my cutness was the key in here. He always loved on how sweet I looked like than I wanted something and in some point he fell in love and so did I. Just be youself and you will get a man. But tell me if you got one, than we can annoy our boyfriends together. Deal?" Sunoo gave him an thumb up and even smiled at him "seducing him in a cute way and annoying boyfriends together than I finally seduce one is noted." They both walked up to the Angel called Hyunjin, who was allready looking to them the moment he heard Jeongins laughing "Heyy Hyungii~ I see you were waiting for me. I'm sorry I was probably letting you wait a little to long even though I was already here" he looked down but Hyunjin wasn't even mad at him and he showed it in a way that Sunoo was kinda suprised. He was hugging Jeongin and patted Sunoo on his head to show that he wasn't mad at him either for taking his boyfriedns time "Don't worry I will wait for as long as I have to and it made me even happy that you finally made some more friends. Normally you always would say that your introvert ass can't just talk to strangers." He took a step back from the hug and than turned his head to Sunoo "Hi I'm Hwang Hyunjin, Jeongins boyfriend. It's really nice to meet Jeongins friend." He streched his hand out for a little hand shake "It's really nice to meet you too. I'm Kim Sunoo a first year and Jeongins friend since the moment he talked to me in the cafeteria." He took Hyunjins hand in his small hands to shake it lightly. Jeongin standing beside them with a smile. Happy that his new friend and his boyfriend are getting along "Ok let's go eat something I'm hungry. Sunoo do you want maybe to sit with us?" Hyunjin asked but Sunoo had sadly to decline his offer "I'm sorry I can't. I'm already sitting with some of my friends and I don't know if they want to sit with strangers. So maybe the next time" Sunoo looked at them with a little smile hoping they don't take it in the bad way. And they seriously didn't. They just smilling at him said that they should than go and that they will wait till he will sit with them. He bowed lightly to them and walked himself away to meet his friends that were already waiting at him "Hey guys~" Sunoo sing songed and sat beside Ni-Ki but they were just starring at him until they started to runt at him "Yahh Sunoo?! How dare you be this happy in the morning while we were there still worried for you. You even didn't allow us to come yesterday. You better tell us everything what happened and why you got an panic attack!" Yeonjun sounded mad at him and it made him feel guilty to them. He looked down playing with his finger not daring to look up to scared to see their face looking this mad at him. Before one of them could scold him even more he was kinda saved by Sunghoon, who let himslef down beside him "Don't be to harsh on him Pinky... It was kinda my fault that he got an panic attack. I was at the library too and since yesterday he told me that he didn't like the attention he gets from people. And at the time before he could even tell me, I was asking him something and this made so many people starring at us or more him. Some were kind some were with jealousy filled and Sunoo didn't liked it so after he told me he was running away." Of course the whole story was fake and the only one who coud expose him would be him, Sunoo or Hee, but the last one already promised not to tell them what really happened, but only because of Sunoo if it would be Sunghoon, who doesn't wanted to tell the real story he woul dliterally tell everoyne while stariing at him with a smile. 

No one really said something. They were just staring at suprise at Sunghoon and his friends that also sat beside them all. But Sunoo only noticed Sunghoon the moment he came to save him from this uncomfy moment. He looked up with teary eyes in Sunghoons wooried eyes and than looked at everyone that now also looked at him with worry filled eyes "Now you made the Kid cry. Good job I would say" The voice was pretty familarto the chaotic duo. They turned around to see a blonde Taehyun looking at all of them until his eyes landed on Hyuka and Beomgyu "One time I agreed to sitting with you guys but I came here to see you guys go mad on this poor guy, who has literally panic attacks if I heard it correctly." Taehyun sat down and started to just eat while everyone just looked at him in disbelief. "I'm- Huh?" Riki was confused but so was everyone only Sunghoon and Sunoo were not really paying attention. He was busy to make Sunoo stope crying but nothing really helped he was still crying like th ebaby he is. Bt this time he was crying because he was saved by this two. He didn*t had to speak someone di it for him and he was relieved. Yeonjun finally got his voice back "Fist of all wh the fuck are you even? And Sunoo we are so sorry. Ni-Ki and I were so worried that we didn't noticed how much it actually hurt you and that you could have an panic attack because of us. We are truly sorry. Right Ni-Ki?" Ni-Ki nooded immediately and put his arm around Sunoos shoulder to comfort him somehow "Now that that we are done with this.. you guys probably want o know who this brat actually is.." Beomgyu started but he was already hit by Taehyuns glare but he tries to ignore it. "This is Kang Taehyun he is one of our friends but he is kinda.. let's just say he likes to be more on his own. But we finally made him agree to eat with us and he will never probably anymore if it's always like this" Hyuka continued for beomgyu, because the latter one was kinda beaten up by Taehyun. And than all eyes moved from Hyuka back to the two whi ther fighting kinda, so he let go of Beomgyu to smirk at all of them "Actually I might come more often. Those two are really cute and I can't just say no that I have his pained face and hi spuppy eyes in my memory. I would feel guilty." "You would fell guilty if it's Sunoo and Jake but not than it's us. That hurts bad" Hyuka beeing his dramatic selve let himself fall down from the bench only for Beomgyu to catch him. Not paying attention to those two Ni-Ki finally spoke up "I have a question actually... why the fuck-" "Don't curse!" "- What I wanted to say is.. why are you guys sitting with us? Last time I remembered correctly that we only were friends with Jake and the others were strangers to us.." Jakes eyes only widened, looking at Ni-Ki with the shock of his live "You are right... Why are you guys here?! HUH?!" But instead of answering they were just pointing at Sunghoon who was only looking at Sunoo with such lovely eyes and with an even more lovely voice asking what he wants and that he will bring it for him.  "You- what- HUH?! What's happening here.. did I just hear Sunghoon hyung go all lovely... what in the Jigeom Buteo is happening here?! I think i'm getting crazy. Someone tell me I'm dreaming.. I hope not because this is sooooo cute. This is heaven bro how Nicholas would say." Laughing was heard from the whole group, who there watching Jake ranting like hell he was a fast speaker sometimes. "Jake your so cute and taht for what?!" Soobin finally took interest in the conversation "I'm CuTeR tHaN hIm" Yeonjun sulked not having any Yeonjun slender here. Like common look at this cutie! Of course he thinks he is the cutest "Oh please Yeonjun hyung.. I'm literally the cutest and did you just stole my line-" Now you have three boys glaring at each other "oh man... We already had this talk. And we know I'm the cutest right Sunghoon?!" Jake looked daring at Sunghoon but so did Sunoo "Don't say something wrong Sunghoon!" Sunoo whispered to Sunghoon in a threatening voice while also smilling in a really dangerous was. The latter starred from Sunoo to Jake to Soobin "What did you do.. couldn't you just shut up" Sunghoon glared at Soobin but the Buuny was too confused himself on how fast this whole situation just escalated because he called Jake cute. "Oh please Jake, Sunghoon will obvioulsy say I'm the cutest .. you both can literally not keep up with my cuteness" Yeonjun flipped his imaginary long hair and looked with a smirk at all of them. "Can't we just agree that you all three are cute..?" Sunghoon tried but all three of them screamed No at him "I mean I'm for Sunoo.. he is the cutest for me-" Taehyun added that made Sunoo smirk in triumph "You have some taste Taehyun you my favourite" Taehyun just shrugged while everyone were just thinkin gon why he said that but than Ni-Ki just smiled and pointed at Jake "For me is Jake the cutest and even funny. With him I can at least to some bullshit while you both always try to stop me." They were dead and how dead they are going to be. Yeonjun doesn't look happy but before he can murder someone voted for Yeonjun that he is the cutest. AN dth eon ewas the person everyone wants to murder for even starting this chaos "Soobin-Ssi.. You are my Favourite!! At least someone has taste!" Yeonjun grinned again and it made everyone gasping for air that finally the murderous aura was gone and Sunghoon was sighing in relieve that he doesn't need to say anymore. Or so he thought because now the three were starring at him again "You still didn't say, who is the cutest from us" Sunoo started and looked at him as if he would be ready to jump him if he isn't going to say his name "You know..."

---------------------------------------------------------

Wahhh I'm finally done with chapter 7!!! It took me so long and now my bag hurts from sitting so much. But it doesn't matter anymore. I hope you like it(◍•ᴗ•◍)