Chapter five

When a small group of soldiers made it to the entrance of the cell, they saw the two dead guards. The pointed their guns and slowly made their way through the cell. It was dark, and they almost couldn't see anything. The lights were flickering so they couldn't see the large metal man almost directly in from of them. One man stood in front of the computer that Yinsen used to program Tony's suit. He was looking at it curiously when a light turned on behind him. When the young man turned around he saw a large tall robot. The robot then pounced on the man and  punched him with so much power the small soldier flew across the room. When the mans fellow soldiers saw this they started shooting at random things in the room, hoping to hit something. Then they stopped and waiting in anticipation. One of the men in front turned to his friend in the back and said something but before he could finish his sentence the large robot popped out and punched another soldier away. The soldier in the back tried to shoot him, but the metal was to strong. It barely made any dents. The robot got closer and closer until it was towering over the short soldier and punched him back, knocking him out. 

When Tony finished off with them he started to make is way forward to the exit of the cave. The soldiers ahead of him continued to try and puncture his armor but they couldn't. It barley did anything to Tony as he punched and shoved them all away. He turned to the oncoming soldiers expecting them to fire, but instead the ran away. Hoping to find his way out, he followed them. 

Tony followed them all they way to a door, about four of the soldier made it passed the door and shut it but one was left behind. He was shouting at them to open the door but it remained closed. Tony pushed the man away and started punching the metal door, trying to knock it off its hinges. When it was weak he kicked the door open and then men waiting behind it ran away. but he took a short cut and made it in front of them. When Tony punched one of them his metal arm crashed into a rock structure and got stuck. As he was tugging on it a man came up behind him and pointed a pistol at his metal head, when he fired, the bullet ricocheted of the helmet and killed the soldier. Tony turned his head towards the dead man below him, he almost laughed at his stupidity. He was then able to finally get his arm out of the wall and continued through the tunnels.

As Tony was walking, he came across Yinsen, except Yinsen was hurt. He was shot and now covered in blood. He was leaning against the rock wall for support.

"Yinsen!" Tony yelled out in shock and worry.

"Watch out!" His warning was weak, but Tony heard it, and just as a small bomb was fired towards him, he dodged it. In retaliation he  fired his own bomb towards the enemy, who was the apparent leader of the terrorist group. The man yelled as he shielded himself from the blast, but the shielding wasn't enough, the man was either dead or just knocked out but Tony couldn't care to check. He was to worried for Yinsen. As he stood over his friend, Yinsen weakly called out.

"Stark." He smiled a small, sad smile in relief. Tony lifted the face plate off his helmet.

"Come on. We got to go." his voice was wavering a bit. "Move for me, come on. We got a plan. We're gonna stick to it."

"This was always the plan, Stark." 

"Come on, you're gonna go see your family. Get up."

"My family is dead. I'm going to see them now, Stark." His voice got quieter, and he took a breath. "It's okay, don't worry about me. Get out of here. See that little girl of yours." Tony blinked as tears clouded his vision. "I want this. I want this." Yinsen didn't know who he was trying to convince. Stark, or himself. Tony sighed.

"Thank you for saving me."

"Don't waste it. Don't waste your life." Yinsen chocked a bit before taking multiple deep breaths. Then he stopped. He was gone. And that made Tony mad. He turned around and made his way up out of the cave system.