sequel !!

uhhhhhh...

Heyy guys I'm back

After like 1 year.

Anyways I'm finally going to start writing a sequel to this book. It's going to be about the iron man 2 movie and Stephanie (obviously).

I honestly forgot that I was trying to make this a series and never got around to it but now I'm really going to try and get back on the grind :) I honestly wanted to skip these books where Stephanie's a kid and start to write about her as a teen but I was thinking "hmm, but her background is pretty important." so I'm don't really know what to do.

So

I'm asking for your opinions. 

Do you want me to write more about Stephanie as a kid and work our way up to her becoming a more prominent character? 

Or

Do you want me to skip the kiddie stuff and skip to badass Stephanie who likes to kick ass?

I'M BEGGING!! ON MY KNEES RIGHT NOW!! PLS... COMMENT and let me know. 

The only reason why I find this a hard decision is because Stephanie's background and her relationship with her family and how it grows is very important to later character development and I'm wondering if people would like to see that. Like, I could always just incorporate flashbacks into future books? but IDK just let me know what you guys would be interested in reading. 

I could also do both. I could write a story about an older Stephanie and then continue the kid series (because like I said, I think they are important) but it would take longer.

Just let me know what you guys want. Y'all are in control 

okay, thank you for coming to my ted talk. I hope this sorta made sense to you guys. Anyway, I love you all, make sure to stay healthy and ill start writing as soon as possible.

- peytyyy