Chapter thirteen

This chapter may not be as well written. Im not good at fight scenes.

Not edited - see A/N at the bottom.

_______________________________

Crashing into Obadiah sent both him and Tony through a couple walls. The two enemies ended up in the middle of a highway, flying into a couple cars here and there. As they both laid on the road a car came speeding towards them. 

Obadiah smirked behind his metal mask and stood up. Inside the car was a family, a mother and her children. Obadiah walked up to the parked car and picked it up. He turned around to Tony ready to through the car.

"I love this suit!" Stane's robotic voice rang out.

"Put them down!"

"Collateral damage, Tony!" Obadiah grunted as he walked towards Tony with the car still above his head. Tony powered down his hand blasters and spoke to Jarvis quietly so Obadiah wouldn't  hear. 

"Divert power to chest RT." Tony took his stance as a large powerful laser was shot from his suits' chest. The force blasting Stane away a couple feet causing the car Obadiah was once holding to fall towards Tony. He caught them in his arms and tried to put the car down as slowly as possible.

"Power reduced to 19%" Jarvis reminded Tony. Tony grunted as he looked at the family in front of him. They were screaming and eventually the mother stepped on the gas driving away, and taking Tony with them. He was hanging on to the front of the car about to be pulled under.

"Lady wait! No, no, no!" As the lady drove faster away from the scene, Tony was sent under the car and tumbling back towards Obadiah who came rushing towards him and letting out a roar. 

The two stood in front of each other with Obadiah towering over Starks tiny figure. Obadiah then stole a motorcycle right from under the rider and chucked it at Tony, sending the smaller man into a car. The innocent bystanders were sent running from their vehicles, the sounds of crying and screaming filled the air. Tony tried to get up but Obadiah was faster.  "For 30 years, I've been holding you up!" He picked Tony up and held him over his head before roughly throwing him back down, Obadiah looked down and lifter his large metal foot and stomped on Tony, shoving him farther into the ground. "I built this company from nothing!" 

Tony grunted as the heavy foot was lifted off of him. He rolled over to get up, but Obadiah reached down and picked him up once again. "Nothing, is going to stand in my way." He chucked Tony into a bus that was behind them. Obadiah walked a couple feet away before looking back at the bus. A large missile appeared on his back, it was held over his shoulder and being aimed at the bus Tony was thrown in. "Lest of all you!"

The missile fired into the bus, and immediately it was sent up in flames. Tony was blasted upwards, and luckily because of his armor he wasn't severely injured or burned. Before hitting the ground, he turned on his blasters which kept him levitated in the air, a couple feet above Obadiah. Obadiah laughed.

"Impressive! You've upgraded your armor!" Obadiah's robotic voice was now louder. "Well, I've made some upgrades of my own!" 

Obadiah got into position and once ready, his metal boots turned into blasters as well. Except, they were huge. Each foot was like a small rocket, and as he ascended into the sky he left behind clouds of smoke. Tony's eyes widened under his mask. 

"Sir, it appears that his suit can fly."

"Duly noted. take me to maximum altitude." Tony already had a plan forming in his head. 

"With only 15% power the odds of reach that..."

"I know the math! Do it." Tony shot up into the sky with Obadiah following closely. Tony was a lot faster than Obadiah but he couldn't rule out the fact that he was losing power, which could lead to his down fall.