The New Tutor Part 3

I've already decided that I'll be doing a part 4 to this one, I just don't feel like this is the end for them just yet. Continue to favorite these, it lets me know that you like them & want to see more! Thanks guys! xx

Now that I've been here at Wentworth for awhile, things have changed, a lot of things. I tried to remain around other people while meeting with Franky, of course that didn't stop her from making cheeky remarks but it prevented anything further from happening.. It had nothing to do with her because I most definitely wanted to kiss her but I am trying to keep it professional. She makes it exceptionally hard, with her slight touches, cheeky remarks and that gorgeous smile that makes me weak in the knees.

Truthfully I loved this flirtation we had, it was sneaky and fun but also scary with the new governor here. Joan Ferguson had taken over Erica's position which sucked for me because now my best friend wasn't working with me, but she moved onto bigger and better things. I walked through the halls to go get Sophie Donaldson, she was a new prisoner and happened to be Liz Birdsworth's daughter. They had a complicated relationship and I had learned that from the start. Franky had sorta taken Sophie under her wing and I had noticed, it caused a burning in my chest. A heated rage of jealousy, I wanted nothing more than to have a reason to say something but I sure as hell didn't have a place to say anything. So I kept quiet, sitting in my misery.

I made my way to H 3 where Sophie more than likely would be with Franky, as I rounded the corner I realized I was right. The pair of them sat awfully close to each other, talking and laughing. The sound of my heels had caught Franky's attention, she relaxed into her chair turning her body towards me. "Owwww" she catcalled, "What did we do to deserve a visit from you, eh?" She asked a smile on her face. I stood in front of them, my right hand resting on my hip as I rolled my eyes and laughed at her reaction. "I need to speak with Sophie." I said, glancing at the blonde as she eyed me suspiciously.

Franky scoffed, "My feelings are hurt, I thought you were coming for me." she said, that smile still on her face.

I shrugged, "Duty calls.." I watched as she kept her gaze on me, looking me up and down. I couldn't help the smile that made its way onto my face. She laughed to herself, both at my reaction and her ridiculousness. Sophie got up and walked over to me, we stepped just outside into the hallway. "I just wanted to let you know that your lawyer will be in contact with you, he's in your contact list now. My door is always open if you need help with anything, or if you just need to talk. I'm not a shrink but I can try to help." I said, Sophie just nodded at my words. "Is that all?" She asked, I nodded my head not expecting her to be so guarded. She turned around and walked back into the unit, taking her spot next to Franky again. I couldn't help but linger in the doorway a second, watching them both interact with each other. A frown etched on my face, knowing I couldn't ever get that close with her while she was still in here. I sighed and walked away down the hall, trying to erase the evident frown on my face.

Frankys POV

I looked up just as Karsyn had turned to walk away, I caught a glimpse of her facial expression. I couldn't quite read it but she looked upset. I turned back to Soph laughing at something she had said, I leaned back in my chair, stretching my hands over my head. "I'm gonna head into my cell for a bit, you good by yourself?" I asked. She nodded and I put my hand on her head ruffling her hair, "See ya later Kid" I said before disappearing behind my door.

I sighed, collapsing on my bed and laying on my back, my hands resting behind my head and feet crossed. I stared at the ceiling deep in thought. Karsyn had changed our meetings so that they're in the tutoring center now, instead of her office. I was a little annoyed that she had done that because now I'm just confused, at first I was sure she was crushin on me but now I don't know what to think. She's so hot and cold, one day she's smiley and returning the slight touches then the next she's closed off, not giving me any kind of attention or emotion. Obviously it's not ideal the situation, but I still can't apply for parole for another 6 months. So this will have to be enough for now.