The New Tutor Part 1

Just a quick PSA I do not condone cheating or think it's right in any way shape or form BUT in this imagine there is a little bit for the story line. So on that note i'm sorry and continue.

I stepped back taking a good look at myself in the mirror, to say I was nervous for my first day at Wentworth was an understatement. I sighed and ripped my shirt over my head throwing it on the bed and rushing into my closet again. I shuffled through my rows of blouses and sighed in defeat. A creek in the doorway caught my attention and I looked over, "Babe you look good in anything. Just wear the black dress and a blazer. Can't ever go wrong with that."  My fiancé of a year and a half said from the doorway. I looked over at him, pondering for a second. "Nuh, not good enough." I responded, turning back to my rows of clothing.

He continued to stand in the doorway watching me, he was quite amused at how flustered I was. "What's the big deal? It's just a bunch of women..." He said taking a few steps forward. Exactly... I thought to myself ignoring his comment. He pressed a kiss to the top of my head, "I gotta leave for work or else I'll be late. Good luck." He said leaving the room. When Erica Davidson decided to step up and become the new governor of Wentworth, her original position was left open. I, being one of her best friends she decided to offer me the position, of course I interviewed but they accepted me right away knowing they were in need.

I glanced at the time 6:00 AM, shit shit shit... I need to be leaving soon. I decided on a regular black long sleeve, plaid black and white skirt and black heels.

Thankfully my make up was done and hair was already curled so that I could head out the door right away

Thankfully my make up was done and hair was already curled so that I could head out the door right away. I grabbed my purse off the counter and rushed out the door to my car. It didn't take me long to get there, I sat in my car a second. I shook my hands out and took a deep breath, a knock on my window startled me out of my focus. I looked over and there stood Erica, I sighed a breath of relief before getting out of my car. "You look like you've seen a ghost.." She said jokingly. I lightly laughed, "Yeah, I'm a little nervous.." I said. "You'll be great, your first day is easy anyway. Nothing too personal or seeing anyone one on one yet so don't worry."

Her words eased my nerves a little as we walked in, it was quite windy out today and overcast. Once we got through security she showed me around, the break room, my new office and where everything was located. "So we have brief meetings every morning, you'll need to be here for those. We meet in the break room or my office at 7 AM. Now I have a few special cases for you but we will get to those later. Right now I just want you to get settled in and meet some of our officers! Then we can talk business, yeah?"

I nodded my head at her words, we had wandered into her office and soon a few more people had as well. Once everybody had gathered inside, Erica began talking about events that had taken place last night and got report from the officers. They talked about certain measures that needed to be taken to ensure their safety and about shifts. I sat quietly, listening but keeping to myself. I got a few glances from a few of the officers, just looks of curiosity since they hadn't met me yet. "Also I would like you guys to meet, Karsyn. She is here to fill in for my old job and she's taking over all of the support groups and such. Please give her a warm welcome." Erica said with a smile. I looked up glancing around at everyone flashing them a smile and slight wave.