The Other Woman Part 2

Playlist
- Don't you know ; Jaymes Young
- Jungle ; Emma Louise
- Somebody else ; Ruelle
- The fault lines ; David O'Dowda
- A little death ; The Neighbourhood
- If u like that ; Marissa
- Cherry flavoured ; The Neighbourhood

I struggled for the next two weeks, not hearing anything from Bridget or Franky. My pride kept me from reaching out, especially with the way we left things. She couldn't form two words together to even say goodnight to me, I couldn't wrap my head around what she was thinking. I felt like we had a connection, that we shared an understanding but she held back from me. I knew the chemistry was there, the way her lips kissed my body, the emotion in her eyes, it was all there. I could see it when I looked at her, she wanted to say something but she couldn't. I shook my head, begging to think of anything but Franky. I can't keep torturing myself over this. I tied my hair up into a pony tail, glancing in the mirror. I need coffee, I left my apartment in a baggy sweatshirt and yoga pants. It had been raining all week, the sky seemed to mirror my mood. Dark and grey.

I walked to the closest coffee shop, hoping this would give me some type of energy on this lazy Sunday afternoon. When I returned home, I cuddled up on the couch with a blanket and my cat in my lap as I opened a new book. Praying that just maybe this book could keep my mind occupied.

Franky's POV

I walked through the front door, groceries in both hands. "I'm home!" I called out into the quiet living room. No response. I put the bags on the counter, one by one putting everything in its correct place in the fridge or pantry. Soon enough footsteps came down the hallway and Bridget stood in the doorway. "Hey, did you get my coffee?" She asked, I groaned shaking my head. "Totally spaced, i'm sorry"

Bridget sighed, "It's fine, did you remember the tomatoes for dinner?"

"Shit" I said, slamming my hands on the counter.

"Franky..." Bridget said annoyed. I rolled my eyes not wanting to hear it, my mind had been other places and certainly not on coffee or tomatoes. (Y/N) had been on my mind since the night we all spent together, I know I shouldn't be thinking of another woman but I couldn't help it. She was stuck, running through a loop, I dreamt of her and wanted to call just to hear her voice. It's been two weeks, I know why she hasn't called or text. I completely shut down right in front of her, not being able to say a single word to her after the night we spent together. But what could I have said that wouldn't have been deemed inappropriate or unfair. I couldn't sit there and tell her that I couldn't stop thinking about her while my girlfriend lays in bed asleep. It's cruel. To everyone involved.

I huffed collapsing on the couch, not wanting to do anything today but lie here and wallow in my pity. I stared ahead at the ceiling, wondering what she was doing right now. Is she thinking about me? Flashbacks from that night filled my head, her naked body sprawled across the bed for me, waiting, wanting me. I rubbed my eyes trying to disperse the image burned into my brain but it doesn't go anywhere. Instead it haunts me, taunting me in my sleep and torturing me during the day. I felt the couch dip beside me and Bridget sat down next to me. I glanced at her from the corner of my eye instantly feeling guilty, knowing she didn't deserve this. I didn't act cold towards (Y/N) because I didn't want her, I acted that way because I do want her. I want her with every fiber in my body.

"What's been up with you lately?" Bridget asked, turning towards me. I shrugged, leaning forward my elbows resting on my knees. "I can't help but notice you've been different.. since (Y/N) was here. Is something going on?" She asked pressing me more. "No" I snapped, "Nothing is going on."

Bridget sighed, "Then tell me where your head has been?! Because it hasn't been here, not with me." She said raising her voice, getting impatient with me. "I can't do this" I said, standing to my feet, shaking my head in disbelief. "Can't do what?!" Bridget said, standing to her feet alongside me. "You pushed me to do this.. I didn't want to!" I said, pacing back and forth, ready to leave the room. "Pushed you to do what?!" Bridget asked, grabbing for my arm when I turned to leave. I spun back around to look at her, "(Y/N)! You pushed me into her and now?!... I-" I struggled to finish my sentence knowing my anger was getting the best of me. "Now what?" Bridget asked, her voice quieter.